• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which villagers best represent a certain country?

Any koalas/kangaroos for Australia, Bangle India, any lions/zebra/hippo etc south-Sahara Africa, ehh you've got a few pandas for China, penguins for Antarctica, Curlos for.. Mexico? and for example Erik for a Scandinavian country (or perhaps Canada), same could apply to bears, Gaston is just French, no discussion; and eeh, a colourful eagle like Keaton for Brazil maybe. Tia and Chai for teapotland. (is it weird I only just realised that "Tia" is just an off spelling of "tea" and they only sound slightly different?)

Well all the Koalas and Kangaroos are from Australia. lol. Marshal represents USA teenagers. I feel all the deer represent people from Europe (upper part). The frogs are from South American countries like Ecuador. idk. haha

Cousteau always fascinated me because its design somehow manages to embody two different stereotypes at once, aka french and chinese.

Also Anicotti is supposed to be italian I guess because of her name (even though her name doesn't mean **** in italian and it's obviously just supposed to be an italian-sounding word), catchphrase and the fact that she uses the gelato umbrella.

Sydney and Camberra are both koalas with australian city names

Angus is scottish

Vladimir is russian

and... that's all I can think of :p

Last edited:
I always thought Marcel is very, very French. Cousteau as well, because of sa moustache.

Cousteau always fascinated me because its design somehow manages to embody two different stereotypes at once, aka french and chinese.

Also Anicotti is supposed to be italian I guess because of her name (even though her name doesn't mean **** in italian and it's obviously just supposed to be an italian-sounding word), catchphrase and the fact that she uses the gelato umbrella.

Sydney and Camberra are both koalas with australian city names

Angus is scottish

Vladimir is russian

and... that's all I can think of :p

Maybe Pancetti represent Italy too xD she's awesome by the way Hahahaha!

Back