• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ✾Villagers of Lavdale✾ (New: Cousteau, Bones) [Boxes: Pippy]

Lopez has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coach is ready to move. Will box him tomorrow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Parnit :), you are lurker number 3. There are two ahead of you also seeking Rosie, but I do still have her at the moment.

Fucshia is ready to move. I have several lurkers and will notify each in order until Fucshia is claimed. I will give 15 minutes of wait time before moving on. If she remains unclaimed, I will list her on a separate thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amelia has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big mishap with Fucshia! She decided to move on her birthday and had a party in her house rather than boxes! Went back a day as I never came across this before, and she was gone. :eek:

Last edited:
For lurking, I was curious if tier one villagers, such as Ankha, could be reserved with the 1.5m bell amount in tbt? I don't have much in game bells but do have 1.5m in tbt.

If so, may I lurk for Ankha(if no one else is of course)

Hi Envelin. At the time, I'm not reserving. Tier 1 villagers are selling for 1.5 million in game bells on my thread. I am not taking TBT at the time, but I will note you as the first Ankha lurker :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Croque is ready to move. I will notify FallDevast.

She will have 15 minutes to claim Croque before he is offered to another, and possibly voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Croque has been voided

Ribbot has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lopez is in boxes. Listing on a separate thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam has moved in

Hi Mayorofgrestic, I will let you know if he shows up :). I do think someone else sent me message asking me to keep an eye out for Marshall as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lopez has been adopted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amelia is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ending for now. Will return later :)

Hi Jasa11, I would love to let you adopt Amelia. You don't appear online right now and I'm not cycling at the moment, but if you happen to come back on before I do cycle, please do notify me. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will take note that you're interested in Bam Kwark :)

Back