• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ✾Villagers of Lavdale✾ (New: Cousteau, Bones) [Boxes: Pippy]

I'll take note Baroque. If you wanted to give me the bells, I'd consider it a tip should you be able to adopt Ribbot :)

Last edited:
Great! So I'm not very familiar with the adoption of villagers through cycling... when should I be ready to adopt him? '.'

You will need to check the thread frequently for him to be in boxes. I'll also notify you (some, but not all cyclers do this) and you'll have so much time to pick him up as the first lurker :)

I do believe you're the first lurker...I'd have to scan my thread to be sure, but I'm pretty sure you're up front

- - - Post Merge - - -

Taking a lunch break. If no one has claimed Twiggy upon my return, I will void her and continue cycling :)

I'm back and will continue cycling :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Twiggy has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eugene has moved in

Last edited:
Bam is ready to move. I will notify Kwark.

If Bam remains unclaimed after 15 minutes, I will list him on a separate thread unless another lurker asks for him :)

Last edited:
Bam has been adopted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mira is in boxes. I will notify Kanonflora.

If Mira remains unclaimed after 15 minutes, she will be posted on a separate thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kanonflora has found a Mira :)

I will now list her on a separate thread.

Al is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Al has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eugene is in boxes. I will notify PrincessBella.

If he remains unclaimed, I will list him separately on another thread.

Ribbot has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lily has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Greta has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Samson has moved in

Back