• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villagers inspired by food.

MiniPocketWorld

Bells
Light Brown Scenery
Zen Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Light Brown Scenery
Light Brown Scenery
Plum Blossom
Plum Blossom
Plum Blossom
Light Brown Scenery
I know we already have some villagers inspired by food, but are there any others you would like to see one day? Whether by design or persona? What species and personality would they be?

💎Or even other design ideas that may not be food ..

Last edited:
i know bats aren’t in the series, but this fruity bat that someone on reddit drew is the first villager i thought of!

96F281E3-0371-45EB-BE0A-0B59C57627B5.jpeg

i love food villagers in general so much, but i’d love to see this bat (and other bat villagers) come to life! i have no idea if this villager was already given a name, personality, etc by their creator, but i personally think they would either be peppy or sisterly!

i also think a donut octopus could be cute! i sadly don’t have any visuals since i just came up with the idea on the spot lmao, but i might try to draw it later and make it a whole fleshed out villager!

I saw a fanmade Apple elephant someone made(her ears looked like apple slices and such) I thought it was such a creative idea! I love the food villagers and I'd love more! I can't wait to see if anyone else has any suggests or finds something cute! @xara Doughnut octopus is the cutest freaking thing 😍🍩🐙

These sound neat. Yeah I'd totally love to see any creations you guys come up with 😍

~~
I'd like to share some villager creation ideas while most are food based not all of them are. Probably a tad descriptive for animal crossing characters but it helps describe what I have in mind.
Key items aren't the only things in the house, just the most iconic.

Name: Seabiscut
Species: Dog
Personality: Cranky
Catchphrase: Matey
Description: Seabiscut is based off of an unsalted hard biscuit or cookie that saliors use to eat. He is also inspired by the saying old salty seadog. Often found to be wearing a raincoat and rain hat, Seabiscut is a scruffy white dog with floppy ears and hair covering one eye. A large black nose, and light gray bushy eyebrows. Despite his cranky demeanor he is often found with a proud grin talking about his sea voyage as a wee pup. He loves to fish and watch the sunset on cliffs with a lighthouse. He has a bubble pipe. One of the key items in his house is a sand dollar table which is also called a seabiscut.

Name: Pansy
Species: Cat
Personality: Snooty
Catchphrase: unknown
Description: Pansy is based off an edible flower in salads, or can be fried, called a Pansy. Pansy is a fluffy white cat with a purple face resembling the Persian cat and darker part of a Pansy flower. Her hands and feet also have purple coloring. She wears an adventure dress. She enjoys gardening and loves strolls through flower fields. She often eats salads but her guilty pleasure are fried foods. She can be found outside singing in the morning. Perfume bottles are a key item in her house.

Name: Paul
Species: Bull
Personality: Jock
Catchphrase: Timberr
Description: Inspired by the Paul Bunyan tall tales of early America, Paul is a blue bull with white markings, purple ox horns, and a red and black plaid shirt. With a lumberjack persona and a habit of exaggerating, he will talk about heavy lifting logs for exercise. He use to compete in Log Rolling competions until he found his love of Caber Tossing. His favorite food are pancakes which he calls flapjacks and is a key item in his house.

Name: Chance
Species: Rabbit
Personality: Smug
Catchphrase: Tada
Description: Chance is a white rabbit with droopy eyes and a light green clover around one eye. Half of his face and one ear and his tail are purple. The inner part of his ears are light blue. His nose is pink. He loves playing luck based games, telling jokes, doing magic tricks, and playing harmless pranks on other villagers. Other villagers react to him in entertainment and laughter or annoyance and sighing realizing the pranks are harmless depending on villager personality. Key items in his house are a magic hat, playing cards, and a dice block chair.

Name: Unknown
Species: Hamster
Personality: Peppy
Catchphrase: Wootwoot
Description: Based off of a cupcake this villager is bursting with personality and color. She is a pale yellow with white hair, pale pink checks, nose, and inner ears, white buck teeth, and light blue eyes. Her default shirt is white with colorful sprinkles. She "snoozes" the early morning in her house to catch late parties. Always ready to socialize and have fun playful parties with yummy sweets. She says the best parties are birthday parties but any party is good too. She has a twin who is inspired by a muffin called Cinnafin who is a sisterly. Key items in her house are party wallpaper and flooring, and a cupcake stand.

Name: Cinnafin
Species: Hamster
Personality: Sisterly
Catchphrase: Sunshine
Description: Based off of a cinnamon roll and muffin, this villager is a Carmel color, with cream hair, pale orange checks with three carmel freckles each, pale yellow inner ears, pale pink nose, soft droopy black eyes, and white buck teeth. She wears a brown and white plaid shirt. Though sisterly villagers aren't early risers, Cinnafin is however she "snoozes" during the day in her house so she can be out in the evening too. Key items in her house are cafe curtain wallpaper, cinnamon roll bed, a muffin stand.

Last edited:
Back