Villagers buying from Re-Tail

well each time a villager spawns in retail, it has the possibility of buying one item. so i think it's less about how many times per day and more about how many times your game "refreshes" and re-spawns your villagers... for more sales, i would recommend saving and quitting multiple times and checking for villagers appearing in retail :)

well each time a villager spawns in retail, it has the possibility of buying one item. so i think it's less about how many times per day and more about how many times your game "refreshes" and re-spawns your villagers... for more sales, i would recommend saving and quitting multiple times and checking for villagers appearing in retail :)

thanks for the advice. ill give that a try have a bunch of items i want rid of.

Once you cycle through each villager buying something, just save and quit, then reload.

They will buy all day.

I do this with expensive fruit.

Like apples, perfect peaches etc. BUT.. I'm not sure how many people know this, but only stack 5 of the expensive fruits, and charge the maximum -> 9999.

You can't go higher than that.

With less expensive fruit, have them in stacks of nine.

They will pay 8000 for them.

It's quite profitable!

Once you cycle through each villager buying something, just save and quit, then reload.

They will buy all day.

I do this with expensive fruit.

Like apples, perfect peaches etc. BUT.. I'm not sure how many people know this, but only stack 5 of the expensive fruits, and charge the maximum -> 9999.

You can't go higher than that.

With less expensive fruit, have them in stacks of nine.

They will pay 8000 for them.

It's quite profitable!

Jon! Ewww...:eek:

What?
It makes more than what Reese pays for premium fruit.

I get $9999 for 5 apples, etc. ^_^

Back