• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager you loved the first you laid eyes on

Scoot, I knew I had to have him immediately... it took 1.5 years though but I finally got him ;v;

vxkalIS - Imgur.jpg
I saw Joey in a dream town not long after I started playing New Leaf.I was like: "Must...have...yellow...baby.....ducky...".A couple of weeks later someone was giving him away on ACC so I snagged him.Bleeeeeck!

For New Leaf, when I was looking at the villagers I saw Zucker and I immediately wanted him from then on.

Whitney. I watched the fan-dub of the AC movie and thought she was very lovely.

Lolly, she's so adorable and cute looking. And when you speak to her she's becomes even more likable!

Marina. I saw her in a dream town and fell in love!! I'd love to have her, but I'm not willing to pay for her (at least, at this point), so it will probably never happen. Also, Stitches. Ohmyword, that bear is so cute!!

daisy! when i first got animal crossing and i moved in as mayor she was one of the first villagers that i've talked to :) she's a normal villager, nice and sweet, and she's still in my town today and i got her picture as well
i'm not giving her up

Bill has always had a sweet spot in my heart. He's the most adorable thing, and his personality is funny.

I think mine would be Kiki. I've always thought she was super cute, and back before villager trading, I would always hope she moved into my towns.

Even now with being able to trade, I never have had her in my town, but I still adore her :)

Pashmina. My friend used to have her in his town and when I first saw her, I begged him to give her to me. Unfortunately he wouldn't :( I've never had her in one of my towns but maybe one day!

Diana and Beau. They're both insanely cute and I love them ever since I first saw them.

Back