• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Yvw! Btw guys, after marshal leaves, I'll move fuchsia out and then I have to quit for the day. Ok? Gotta mop my floor and take a shower.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Gates open for marshal!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I'm going to get fuchsia out now going to add you and open the gates and then I'm done for the day guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open for fuchsia!

Last edited:
Yvw! Btw guys, after marshal leaves, I'll move fuchsia out and then I have to quit for the day. Ok? Gotta mop my floor and take a shower.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Gates open for marshal!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I'm going to get fuchsia out now going to add you and open the gates and then I'm done for the day guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open for fuchsia!

sorry for the wait! i had to eat lunch for a bit! ill be there in a minute!

Sorry ah! Never gonna use my phone to log into the forums again :D I was asking if I could maybe grab Nana?

Soooo... I have the complete set of series 1-4.

I have a town that I can move villagers in and out of at the moment so I'd be happy to help you guys get your babies!

All amiibo card villagers are 50 tbt.

My Fc for this 3ds is: 3626-1097-7639
Town name: Patronus
Mayor: Ginny

My availability is: central standard time

Mon-fri 10am - 5 pm (I stop taking requests at 4:30 but will fill requests until 5)
Tues-wed 11 pm-1am
Thurs 8pm-1am
Sat 11am-3pm
Sun 11am-2pm

If you are on a dif timezone then let me know and maybe We can set up a time for when it's best convenient for both of us. Please know this may not be first come first serve as I will be going by time set ups. By the way, if you request a villager and then go off line for hours I will not be putting the villager in my town for you until you show back up online and see that I responded to you.

Please transfer tbt when you get to my town to pick up your villager. I'll meet u at the gate for u to follow me to your villager.

The following are permanent residents of Patronus: Lolly, Deirdre, Bam, Wolfgang, Fauna

I am currently pathing another town so that I can get you villagers from there once I get Patronus back up to date.

The only perme there ATM is Derwin and he will be the only one staying for awhile. I should finish putting paths down in that town by sun/mon so I will start cycling that town then.

Hi there! Do you still have Whitney? If so, could I trade you Julian for her?
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! I actually just finished cycling for the day it's Friday I end at five because I need at least one day a week where actually get to see my husband so hold off on request for right now because I'm not gonna put in any villagers if I'm not online and I'll check again in with you guys tomorrow my hours tomorrow or central standard time from 11 to 3. Thanks And have a great night

Ready to move peeps! I now have 2 towns to cycle for a bit. My 2nd town is called Swanfall. The Fc for that town is 3325-5230-5531.

If you're looking for Bam, Lolly, Phoebe, Deirdre, Wolfgang, or Fauna I will have to put them in Swanfall.

BUT I'm going to cycle only from Swanfall for today.

Last edited:
Back