• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

I've finished moving in Stitches. Please let me know when I can come adopt Hopper, thanks! <3

Ok. I'm back (sort of). I'll be playing on main for a while but I'll be checking back in here as well.

Ok guys. Calling it a night. I'll be back tomorrow during the DAY ONLY. I will not be cycling tomorrow night as that's my time with hubs.

Also, please don't request villagers all night as I'm not here!!! If you would like to request a villager during the hours that I'm not available, please feel free to pm me and maybe we can work something out. Doing my best to get everyone their babies, but it's kinda a pain to put villagers in when we're not online at the same times.

Ok guys. I'm here for a few hours. I'm currently getting 2 villagers out for a friend but can take requests to move in more!

♥ Hey girl, we are in the same timezone! XD
Can I request Marshal?
I know he was just adopted but I don't mind waiting for him c: ♥

~♚Vickie

♥ Hey girl, we are in the same timezone! XD
Can I request Marshal?
I know he was just adopted but I don't mind waiting for him c: ♥

~♚Vickie

Sure thing!!! I'll have him in and out shortly. Give me like 10-15 min ;)

♥ i am all set and ready to go!
and tbt sent!
can't wait to have marshal in my new town ♥

~♚Vickie

I bet! To be perfectly honest, Marshal's little scowl looks just like my youngest sons so I've always been partial to him!

Last edited:
Kk! I'll move him in now. I have to go up 3 days to box him so it'll take just a few minutes.

Back