• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager plotting in the same places

trela_karo

twinkle & sparkle
Bells
Winter Mittens
I really have to vent somewhere - I just adopted Puddles (thank you shinylatias!) and I'm sitting here, resetting my game for the good hour to get froggy in good spot but I'm starting to loose my patience. Basically, either she's plotting just before my house (most of the times, I swear she plotted there for first half hour of my resetting!), in my hybrid garden OR in the center of my orchard-like path - I don't know what to do really, there's whole, big EMPTY place in south-eastern part of my town but nooo, she's plotting in those 3 places like idiot :<

I'm kinda running out of options on what to do - I already set time before 6am so she's now plotting somewhere else than before my house (earlier it was the only place) but it's stil no good...

Really had to vent somewhere.. Wonder, on the scale from 1 to 10 how much I am screwed...

A good tip is to shut down 3DS when a villager consistently plots in the same place. Doing so "refreshes" your game so the villager will plot in new areas while you plot reset. It worked for me.

you could go back to the day before and start a pwp in one of those areas just to make her not take that one
also apparently shutting your ds of completely is supposed to change the pattern up a bit

I highly recommend starting a new day before 6 am, put up a PWP (don't pay for it just get it set up) where you don't want them to go, and then start plot resetting after 6am.

Every 5 or 6 times if they keep going where you don't want them to, after 5 times close the game, shut off your DS, give it a few seconds, and then power up the DS and start again.

It really helps! Good luck!

Yeah, this is why I have pwps where I don't want them plopping their houses. Mine generally stick within the same 3 spots, or they fill in a spot that was previously taken by the person who moved albeit on or two spaces off.

My villagers in my new town always plot in the same row at the bottom of the town, which is fine. But either that or they plop their house in front of my house or town hall :( I think I'll try some of those suggestions next time!!

i remember after stitches left, cesar came in a the same spot and then followed by erik.

Back