Villager pics

Ambirules

Bells
So today Skye asked me for a peach and I gave her a perfect one, as I do for all of my villagers I like. I was so shocked when she gave me her picture, as she has only been in my town for 1-2 months. Where as beau has been in my town since the start and he hasn't given me his yet :(

So my question is; how long is the quickest time span you've gotten a villagers pic? Excluding April fools :3

Congrats on getting Skye's pic! Way way back, last Summer I got Fauna's pic when she'd only been in my town for 3 weeks. I delivered a gift to her from another villager. I think I got Fauna's pic 5 times in total, and she lived in my town for around 3 months. Alice also gives me her pic very very regularly, about once every couple of weeks. Maybe it's because normals are easier to befriend?

Congrats on getting Skye's pic! Way way back, last Summer I got Fauna's pic when she'd only been in my town for 3 weeks. I delivered a gift to her from another villager. I think I got Fauna's pic 5 times in total, and she lived in my town for around 3 months. Alice also gives me her pic very very regularly, about once every couple of weeks. Maybe it's because normals are easier to befriend?

Haha thanks guys :) weird because I also have fauna and I haven't gotten her pic yet, even though she's been in my town for 5-6 months. Lucky I don't get too many pics haha

So today Skye asked me for a peach and I gave her a perfect one, as I do for all of my villagers I like. I was so shocked when she gave me her picture, as she has only been in my town for 1-2 months. Where as beau has been in my town since the start and he hasn't given me his yet :(

So my question is; how long is the quickest time span you've gotten a villagers pic? Excluding April fools :3
I'm not sure, I've gotten Purrl's just about three weeks after I got her when she moved out. But I also had PWP requests within a week of my new town. I'm 2 months into my new town and I've got Cobb's, Curt's, Purrl's and Bianca's (which I received yesterday)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha thanks guys :) weird because I also have fauna and I haven't gotten her pic yet, even though she's been in my town for 5-6 months. Lucky I don't get too many pics haha

You can easily get villager pictures if your friendship with them in strong - however I wouldn't really recommend it as it may be time-consuming. When the villager asks for a favour, save before you give them the item, and reset until you receive it. I've not done it for a while.

I've never got a villager picture on New Leaf, apart from April Fools. :p

I think the quickest that I got a villagers pic was in just a few weeks with Pecan. It's weird though as I didn't think that I talked to her as much as some other villagers, but I still got it really quickly. ^^; Also got another pic of hers when she left a few days ago. xD

To be honest, the only other time I got Villager pics that isn't from April Fools day is....well..calling their house excellent or doing mundane tasks.

As I gotten villager pics from Margie, Pierce, and Big Top that way.

Two months. I started on release date and I got picture from one of my starters in August in 2013. That was the only pic I have that I didn't buy or didn't get from April Fool's.

Back