• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Villager Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaYeah

Bells
Feedback
100% (142) +
I have obtained every character and villager pic.

Hello, mayors!
I am collecting all of the character and villager pics in New Leaf.

Please name your price.
If no price is stated, I will usually offer between 100,000 and 300,000 bells.

To avoid the "Your town or mine?" I will assume all sales will occur in my town (Crossway), unless otherwise noted.

Count of Character Pics I Own: (7/7)

Count of Villager Pics I Own: (333/333)

Last edited:
I have Ed's pic! How does 350k sound? :3 If that's too much I can go lower. I'm not used to talking prices on pics so I'm not sure what to put it as sorry ;-;

Last edited:
I believe I have Hamlet's and Mint's. How is 500k?

500k it is.
I have added your FC and will open my gates momentarily.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Ed's pic! How does 350k sound? :3 If that's too much I can go lower. I'm not used to talking prices on pics so I'm not sure what to put it as sorry ;-;

350k it is.
After Vizionari's visit, I will open my gates for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you Zucker's pic for free as thanks for last time :)

Awh, that is so sweet of you.
Thank you so much.
I will let you know when I'm done with these two visits.

Last edited:
whoops I don't have an extra of Mint's pic, sorry. But I do have Bunnie's if you're still interested.

Mayorelise, your FC has been added, and my gates are now open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're available and ready, you may stop by, azukitan.

Last edited:
I offer Anchovy, Antonio, Bangle, Blaire, Bob, Buck, Canberra, Cheri, Chief, Claudia, Cousteau, Drago, Ed, Egbert, Frita, Gwen, Hazel, Ken, Kid Cat, Knox, Lolly, Marcie, Mathilda, Nana, Olivia, Pango, Pate, Paula, Peaches, Phil, Pietro, Pippy, Poncho, Rasher, Tammi, Tia, Tucker, Walker, and Zucker pics. I'd like 8 million Bells for them. How does that sound? FC: 2509-1420-2843, Parker in Toronto.

I offer Anchovy, Antonio, Bangle, Blaire, Bob, Buck, Canberra, Cheri, Chief, Claudia, Cousteau, Drago, Ed, Egbert, Frita, Gwen, Hazel, Ken, Kid Cat, Knox, Lolly, Marcie, Mathilda, Nana, Olivia, Pango, Pate, Paula, Peaches, Phil, Pietro, Pippy, Poncho, Rasher, Tammi, Tia, Tucker, Walker, and Zucker pics. I'd like 8 million Bells for them. How does that sound? FC: 2509-1420-2843, Parker in Toronto.

Wow, I would love to buy them all — except Ed's and Zucker's.

8 million it is.
I have added your FC.

Would it be easier for you to trade using the Re-Tail method in your town?
That way I won't have to put down 81 bags of bells.
I don't have the space to do that in my town.

Last edited:
OK, let's try the Re-Tail method (this will be a first time for me). Gate open.

EDIT: Oops. Reese won't let me put pics in the market space.

Last edited:
Is there a photo album in game where you keep all the pictures? I really don't get why people want all of them! Good luck haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back