Villager Photos as Decorations

orchidswhite

Bells
I've been putting them usually outside their homes, but I recently decided to try and see how it'll look at the entrance to show which villagers live in my town and which one I love the most! What have you guys been doing with your villager photos?

EZDoT90VcAEWpEq.jpg
EZDoT9zU0AMQ6k0.jpg

I like both the showcase and the identification outside of a house!

I have to admit, I've been so involved in terraforming and island decoration that I have neglected my villagers and they're yet to care enough for me to give me a token of their esteem :c

Thats a neat idea! I've just been using mine to decorate my house

oh i like that idea a lot! I actually didn't even know you could hang photos?? i have not touched my house hahaha. It looks really nice!

I like both the showcase and the identification outside of a house!

I have to admit, I've been so involved in terraforming and island decoration that I have neglected my villagers and they're yet to care enough for me to give me a token of their esteem :c

I don’t have yet :(
Boy have I been ignoring my villagers.

Oh no! I just wrap up non-native fruit and give them to my villagers and they usually give me more bells than the non-native fruit would've gotten me at Tom Nook's. For a while, when I was super desperate for Egbert's photo, I was crafting iron wall racks, wrapping it, and giving it to them (but it takes a lot of resources!)

But also, it's a random chance for the photos I think? So you can be at max level friendship and they still wouldn't have given it to you D:

This is so cute! I love how you've decorated outside Marshal's house!
I think using the photo as an identifier outside is kind of genius! I've only gotten one photo so far (which is from a villager I don't plan to keep lol) and it's currently on my desk in my house!

Right now I'm displaying them in my house but I hope that once I get duplicates, I'll be able to have one outside each of their houses. I personally find that more special than using the custom designs on the Wooden shop sign.

Back