• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager move out question

kwark

Bells
One of my villagers will be leaving my town soon. Once he is gone, I will have 9 villagers.
Bangle is the 10th villager. My question is(I hope I word this right) when one of my villagers leaves, can Bangle move out if I get a new villager to replace the villager that moved out? Sorry if I'm being unclear here. I don't want to block Bangle off.

It's always possible for her to move out no matter what number villaer she is/was (sometimes it's just harder to get them out if they are the most recently moved in villager).

I don't want to block Bangle off.

I'm not sure, but I read this as you want Bangle to move out. She can move out now, while you have 9 villagers. Adopting a 10th villager might even help move her out faster, because I think villagers ping more often when there are 10 in town. And if she was the most recent move-in, there are several threads here that say she will be more likely to ping after you adopt a new 10th. Hope I read it right. Good luck!

Back