Villager Hours?

DJjeff20

Bells
I think I got the awake hour's right, but still unsure about when a few go to bed. Also useful to new players who don't know:

Cranky: 10am - 4am
Uchi: 11am - 3am
Normal: 6am - 12am?
Lazy: 9am - 11pm?
Snooty: 9:30am - 11pm
Smug: 8:30am - 1am
Peppy: 9am - 12am
Jock: 6am - 1am?

Looks like Normal's get up the earliest, when the game refreshes for the next day, and Cranky's go to bed the latest, 2 hours before the game refreshes. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty confident about when they get up.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Early Bird/Night Owl ordinances offset villager schedules by the same amount as shop opening times

I have Night Owl and I don't see a difference between that and Beautiful Town.

Also, did you miss Jocks? I can confirm that my Rudy's always up at 6am along with Gayle, but I don't know when he sleeps.

Yea, they affect everything. Villagers wake up earlier/later, shops open later/earlier. Basically, everything is changed. And you are correct with the villager wakeup times :D

Wait, wait, hang on, it can't be right that the hours affect villagers. As mentioned, I have Night Owl on and my jock and normal are up at 6am, my uchis get up at 11am.

I'm pretty sure your ordinance doesn't have anything to do with your villagers sleep patterns, but I may be wrong. When I had the night owl ordinance I didn't see any difference.

Night Owl really does affect villager's sleeping times, because normally lazy villagers go to sleep at 11 PM, right?
Well in Night Owl, they go to bed 3 hours later than usual.

Back