• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Discussion: Monique

I like Monique. I don’t have her on my island, but I like that she’s based on Marilyn Monroe. Since I’m a fan, I think it’s a cute homage to her. As someone else pointed out, she almost looks human, which is kinda odd in an animal-themed game. (Almost like Jynx or Machoke in Pokémon) but overall I think she brings some glamour to the table.

I know it’s been a few years since you posted this, but I’m trying to find everything I can about Monique. Her music in her house is blocked by furniture so I can’t tell what it is. It definitely Hass to be something hard to find. Every time she switches up her house. Her record player is always blocked with furniture.
Just from a quick search, these are the songs playing in her house in the respective games. You didn’t specify which game you were playing, so I provided a list for reference:

K.K. Swing (AF-NL)
K.K. Chorale (HHD)
K.K. Cruisin' (NH)
Lucky K.K. (HHP)

i can’t remember if i’ve ever had her or not, but i like her! i think her name and design are perfect purrfect for a snooty villager; she’s always reminded me of an elegant actress from the 70’s or something haha

I love Monique, although I had her way back in the earlier days of NL. I think she was one of my starting villagers in that game before I reset, so I'm probably just nostalgia-blinded.

Back