Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
ketchup-278274b488ef7d58d9b6d7f01c80724792fc40311f1a6ca4b5ae26830feb20fa.png

What do you think of this cute little tomato? I have her in my town and love her to bits, but how do you guys feel about her?

I don't like villagers that are designed after food. They're unique but they look too strange for my taste. Not a fan of Ketchup.

She's really cute, I have her card. I don't want her in my village tho cuz I don't care much for the peppy personality.

I dunno, I find her too... red, I guess? Yeah she's supposed to look like a tomato but I find it a bit too much. Looking at her is like putting too much ketchup on anything and the thought of that makes me feel kind of nauseous.

I have her in my town right now. Shes very cute. I'm never moving her out. And if she ever does, i'll use the card. Lol!

She's cute but not for me. I think she would go well with Tangy. Also, not my thing though... XD

sCniELB.jpg
WGSW3FE.jpg
I've had Ketchup for a couple of weeks and I like her so far.She's a mid-range peppy....not a total spaz but not boring either.The only issue I have with her is her house interior.It looks like she's been living in my town for two years and not two weeks.There's hardly anything in there.Eh...I guess I'll just buy up her firewood bundles and give her some more actual furniture.

Last edited:
Yep.
She is indeed overrated. :l
However, she is still my favorite "Welcome Amiibo" villager. :p

just adorable :3
I like food themed villagers and I love ducks so she's just great ^_^

Yeah, she's a bit overrated though I could say that I like her more now than the first few days when she started living in my town. There were several times that I thought of moving her out but couldn't lol, at least for now. I guess I kind of warmed up to her a bit.

she's so adorable, I thought she was overrated until I got her to move in, now I can't stop 'awwwww'ing at her every 2 secs

she's so adorable, I thought she was overrated until I got her to move in, now I can't stop 'awwwww'ing at her every 2 secs

Yeah I had her. I just prefer Maddie as a peppy in the WA series

Back