Villager Collectibles

MiniPocketWorld

Finding the joy in small things is not weakness.
Bells
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
1692995898899.png
1692995470398.png
1692995530892.png
1692995821820.png
1692995867187.png
1692995917357.png

1692995480941.png
1692995489805.png
1692995540552.png
1692995787249.png
1692995796143.png
1692995810336.png

1692995949444.png
1692995960062.png
1693048589519.png
1693055384429.png

1692995509814.png
1692995519373.png
1692995605377.png

° Would you like to see more Animal Crossing Character collectibles?
° What NPC(s)/villager(s) would you like to have as a collectible?
° What kind of style would you like to see them in? What would they look like?

🚎🚋🚋🚋🚋
Do Gyroids count as AC characters?

Last edited:
Let's not forget the true best NPC, the star of the show, the one and only
1692997705048.png
oh and of course this funky happy guy
1692997790445.png
lol jk jk

Give me a Tad, Jeremiah, Drift, Lily, Henry, Wart Jr, Frobert or Puddles villager collectible and I'd burst with happiness and truly go broke buying them all LOL

I would absolutely die of happiness if we have either Raddle, Eugene, Ketchup or Petri as collectibles. They're going on my lineup for sure. Wishful thinking of course.

I know nobody would want this, but I'd love a Cashmere one.

I know we already have two rabbit villager collectibles but I really want a Bunnie collectible lmao. Would also love to see Punchy, Bob, Marshal, Ribbot, Pietro, Etoile, Dobie, Merengue, Rosie, and BREWSTER.. omg we need Brewster for sure.

I’d love to see one or two from each species, but specifically ducks (Scoot, Joey, Ketchup) and Colton 🤞🏽💜 also partial to squirrels and cats.

There are so many I would love to see. My first choice would be, you've guessed it, Buck. 🐴 Imagine 2 rows of Buck collectibles! 🥹But if I could choose some NPCs, I would include Brewster, C.J. and Tom Nook. If it wasn't for the fabulous Mr. Nook we wouldn't have our lovely islands/towns. 😀

The thing about villagers, as in the animal residents with the various personalities, is that there are just so many and the only ways to whittle them down to determine ones to add is through the poll system. Even then, they're chosen from a small sample size. As such, I'm not getting my hopes up over any particular villagers. That said, I'd be most interested in Ankha, Boomer, Cephalobot, Hopper, Julia, Julian, Louie, Muffy, Octavian, Petri, Pietro (why did he have to lose to Vesta?), Ribbot, Shino, Sprinkle, Stitches, and Tiffany. I'd also personally love Knox and Sterling but that will never happen, even with some from the previous list already being a stretch.

---

On the flipside, the special NPCs seem far more easy to implement.

- A Blathers Chick Plush to go alongside his sister's Celeste Chick Plush would be delightful.

- Brewster would be a good pick, whether it was him or the Roost sablé cookie bearing his likeness.

- A CJ Easter Egg to go alongside Flick's Halloweaster Egg would be cool.

- Since we have Jack, Gourdy (not an NPC but whatever), and Coco, I want Cornimer now.

- A Franklin one for Thanksgiving would be nice.

- Gracie would be cool and could have her trademark blue background with the green and orange circle pattern included.

- Gulliver and/or Gullivarr would make for a solid collectible.

- Katrina, my queen! Space background. Or Halloween background. It'd be so awesome.

- Pascal's cool and would give us another collectible with a water background.

- Wisp would be cool. Ghost collectible? Yes, please.

- While I know we have the Zipper Sakura, I'd like a proper Zipper Easter Egg...or Halloweaster Egg, either is good. Or both!

Finally, they're not NPCs, but I really want the different pumpkin heads from New Leaf as well as the green and yellow jack-o-lanterns with the different faces from New Horizons.

---

As for the gyroids:
- Brewstoid would be a good stand-in for Brewster if he doesn't get a dedicated collectible himself.
- Crumploid would make for a GREAT Halloween collectible.
- Other classic gyroids like Freakoids, Howloids, Poltergoids, and Rustoids would make for great Halloween collectibles too.
- Dinkoids and Sputnoids were cool robotic ones from the classic varieties.
- Nebuloids, another classic variety, would've been cool for something space themed like Camp Bell Tree 2023 was.

Last edited:
Gulliver and/or Gullivarr would make for a solid collectible
I am honestly surprised there isn't a Gulliver collectible. Like...it just blows my mind.

Anyway...I feel so strongly about AC collectibles that I could go on a rant about it. Like Halloqueen said though, there are so many villagers it would take a lot to make one for every single villager. Polls would be the best options for specific villagers. However, there is another option: birthday collectibles. Now, these collecitbles would be sold for the cheap end. The ones we already have would be greatly devalued as a result. I heard about birthday bells but birthday collectibles wouldn't be as abused. Still...the absurd amount of villager collectibles would deviate away from the wonderful collectibles we've been getting thus far. I wouldn't want that so even though my AC loving heart says that having all villager collectibles should be a thing, its better to pace them out over time for specific events. I do think, however, that maybe NPC ones, like Halloqueen also said, and AC related items or creatures can be done though. Gulliver, Blathers, SJ and Flick are good candidates. AC items can be the tools or specific furniture and clothing items. My favourite fan one is still the bug net (don't remember where I saw it but loved the concept). More creatures, like the Flea, can be done as well (where is the WHALE SHARK?!) and many would be happy with those!

Villager poll could be held in December for a new year release. Granted that could last 300 and some years.. but it is a nice start.
--------------------
A poll could be held every event. Staff can take their time making and releasing it in the future.

I am not sure collectibles would be devalued if a person could only choose a villager collectible to acquire on thier birthday. They would have to message the staff on thier actual birthday and state what one they wanted (out of the ones that were created so far)

Or on TBT's Birthday Month, there could be an ac character raffle of a new AC character collectible. 10 winners. Additional 5 winners for older ac character collectibles.

Last edited:
Brewster would be a dream! I would also love Blathers, plush variety or otherwise. Gulliver would have been perfect for this event, maybe he'll get his time in the sun one day. Considering it is an Animal Crossing forum, it really is surprising there aren't more villager ones.

I like all the various birb villager species but if we're going by popularity, I could see Molly, Apollo, or Phoebe getting a collectible. If it were up to me, my first few picks would be Cranston, Amelia, Knox, and Sterling.

Id like there to be more villager collectables? Esspecially a deer and cat one. If I had a Lopez or Bruce collectable, I would be soo happy. A collectable of any of my villagers would be amazing.

I do really like the blathers plushie idea ^^ I think people could do very cute line ups with him and celeste or even just him. Id love to see those tbh.

We need more cat collectibles and I would be happy with any of the cat villagers! To name names: I think Purrl would be perfect
Or maybe Rover if going the special NPC route.

Back