• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Various items FST, various ways to pay

FoxCrossing257

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (11) +
Items for sale here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/X7BUeqoSan

There are 18 gold nuggets available, 16 silver axes, 30 baskets of Perfect cherries, and 2 toy hammers.

All furniture Is 2 TBT, gold nuggets and baskets of perfect cherries are 1TBT, silver axes are 3 TBT, and toy hammers are 4TBT.

IGB equivalents accepted with a 25% discount. 200k IGB per TBT is the normal exchange rate. 150k per TBT is accepted.

Complete orderable furniture sets available, upon request. 10 TBT per set:
Alpine
Astro
Blue
Cabin
Classic
Exotic
Modern
Robo
Sleek

I am also offering the entire Zodiac furniture DLC set for 10 TBT.
Other orderable DLC items available for 1 TBT. I have access to almost all of them.

Additionally, for anyone that has these items:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/CdRDDfnSp3

I am offering to trade 1 TBT worth of merchandise for every 5 items on that list that I can CATLOG.

These items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/eDas2cQ8TD are my wishlist. I am open to flexible negotiation for any of them.

Finally, most reasonable offers will be accepted. Don't be afraid to make an offer, worst case scenario you'll just get turned down.

My Timezone is EST, and I will check back periodically. My apologies if I don't get to your transaction for a while. No promises, except to try to be prompt.

Thanks Much!

Pending orders:

Kirbyz

Last edited:
Hi! :) I'd also like the entire zodiac set but I'd just like to catalog it, not buy. Is there a price I'd have to pay for that? ^^

Wow I also need the entire zodiac set haha. If its no longer available, I would also like to buy all 18 golden nuggets, the chihuahua ornament, and labrador ornament.

Last edited:
Wow! I sure didn't expect to get orders so quickly! I will start preparing them now, and will send vms as well as update the main post here when they're ready/!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! :) I'd also like the entire zodiac set but I'd just like to catalog it, not buy. Is there a price I'd have to pay for that? ^^

Eh, I don't mind if you catalog the set. Orders are almost ready.

Your order is ready. Delivery or pickup?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I also need the entire zodiac set haha. If its no longer available, I would also like to buy all 18 golden nuggets, the chihuahua ornament, and labrador ornament.

Hello! Your order is also ready for deliveryor pickup. PM me when you're available, please!

Last edited:
Hiya, could I get the creepy bat stone and counter seat, i can give you pave closet and clock if thats alright?

hello, may I pay 200k IGB for a basket of perfect cherries~?
I can also offer a pink tulip from your wishlist :)

Hello! I am only looking to catalog the pav? set... And I already posted as much.

For the bat stone and counter seat, it's 4 TBT. 3 if you have another 3 items on my catalog list that I can catalog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello, may I pay 200k IGB for a basket of perfect cherries~?
I can also offer a pink tulip from your wishlist :)

Hello! If you're paying with IGB, as I said, you get a 25% discount. So your total would come to 150k IGB!
As for the tulip, l can throw in an extra basket if you like! PM me when you're available! I will check back periodically.

Hello! I am only looking to catalog the pav? set... And I already posted as much.

For the bat stone and counter seat, it's 4 TBT. 3 if you have another 3 items on my catalog list that I can catalog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! If you're paying with IGB, as I said, you get a 25% discount. So your total would come to 150k IGB!
As for the tulip, l can throw in an extra basket if you like! PM me when you're available! I will check back periodically.

ah that extra basket would be wonderful, thank you! and will do~

hey! just read through your post again and realized I can provide the following stuff for you to catalog:

-lovely dresser
-mermaid carpet
-mermaid clock
-mermaid lamp
-regal bed
-regal bookcase
-regal dresser
-anything from pav?'s RV

Really? Thats great! Just PM me when you're available, please! Is there anything you want in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya, could I get the creepy bat stone and counter seat, i can give you pave closet and clock if thats alright?
In case you didn't get my previous response, I am only looking to catalog the pav? items. So if you want the bat stone and counter seat, it's 4 tbt

so this is the final list of everything I can offer:
(for the pav? items I'd have to wait until tmrw to get them delivered from the RV, if that's ok)
-lovely dresser
-mermaid carpet, clock, lamp
-regal bed, bookcase, dresser
-pav? wall, sofa, lamp, end table, chest

you mentioned 1 TBT for every 5 items, so 2 TBT would be alright~! and I'd like to ask, what would your price be to catalog a few zodiac items, if that's possible? thanks again :)

Back