• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Valentine's Flower Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay finally another hybrid :) kinda wish I had brought more flowers now to get a more optimal chance of breeding :x

*inhales deeply*

Y'ALLS I didn't think I was gonna get a pink rose omgggggg!

Also I like that gradient pink, very nice.

Last edited:
I finally grew a Hybrid Pink rose. Gosh, what took to dang long?

No matter, glad I got one.

Another one!! Not gonna lie, when I saw it say "VenoxiousPink Hybrid Rose" I thought someone with the name "VenoxiousPink" had gotten it instead of me lol

Looks like I was in the RNG gods favor this time around! xD Congratulations to everyone that got a hybrid tonight! :D

if i dont get a pink rose im going to yeet myself into the sun dont doubt me-

Congrats to everyone who bred hybrids last night!! Woo hoo!

Tonight is the last night, right? I just want to double check so I know when I can turn my Valentine's Day Roses on in my line up. Thanks!

Ohhhhh I?m so excited!!!! Pink tulip!!! That?s the one i wanted most!!!! Thx guys!!! What a great vday present! Congrats to the rest of u as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back