• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
We're a good week away, but hey, why not start early? Any of you guys planning to do something for your special someone? I know I am, and I think my thing is almost finished... Needs some more finishing touches here and there, but mostly finished.

And no, I am NOT going into details.

:p

What about you guys?

Bulerias said:
We're a good week away, but hey, why not start early? Any of you guys planning to do something for your special someone? I know I am, and I think my thing is almost finished... Needs some more finishing touches here and there, but mostly finished.

And no, I am NOT going into details.

:p

What about you guys?
I know who, Bul.

:D

Wow, I forgot about Valentines Day...... >_>

But no, I'm not planning on doing anything, other than eating candy.

DarthGohan1 said:
We know OCM is for that special someone!
Yea... Ok...

If you consider making a petition to bring back the woods as doing it for lady of the woods you have to be kidding me. :gyroidtongue:

I remember last time Bul went into details. It started a 50 page argument in like half an hour. :gyroidtongue:

Nah. I'll walk up and give some people hugs or something, but quite honestly, I stay far enough from women to keep out of relationships... all of mine end in messes with people hating me, so yeah, I try to stay away from those. : D

party day. <3

Well, i just hope that whoever has someone to love,
that you all have a great day. And Get down with the loving!!

:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back