North America [US] Cloverly Cards Trade Station [Closed]

Hi again lol would you be willing to trade regular amiibo cards for welcome amiibo cards? (I have apple and would love ketchup ;A; )

Last edited:
Hi again lol would you be willing to trade regular amiibo cards for welcome amiibo cards? (I have apple and would love ketchup ;A; )

Oh for sure, I have no issues trading my welcome amiibo series for other series, in fact I'm relying on it to get the last few cards I need!

Ketchup for Apple? Sounds perfect to me!

Heads up though, I sadly am not sure I'll be able to get it into the mail tomorrow morning like I usually do. We're currently in a huge blizzard which has iced the city for 2 days now, if you're okay with me sending it out in a couple of days then I'm totally game to trade. ;v;

No problem, dude! I'll try and mail mine out asap but I'm in no hurry so that's fine :)

No problem, dude! I'll try and mail mine out asap but I'm in no hurry so that's fine :)

Thank you so much! I'll prep your package right away so the moment we see clear roads it'll hit the mail box. I'll be sure to PM you the moment it goes out. c:

Edit: Sorry can you PM me your address again?

Last edited:
12/11/16 Update! A friend got me a ton of Welcome Amiibo packs for xmas, now I have a ton of extras, check them out!

Seeking these cards from series 4 to complete my set!
334 Erik
355 Mira
391 Gayle

Back