Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
So i have my main town on the digital version of acnl but I want to upgrade my sdcard for future game downloads and more picture storage. Would it be possible to transfer my acnl game somehow? I do have 2 dses to use if that helps?

Well, if you're ok with wiping the data from the one w/o AC on it, then yeah you could. If you get a better sd card for your other 3ds, then transfer the system data from your first 3ds, then you'd retain all of your data :)

I had to upgrade the SD card that came with my 3DS to a 32gb microSD I bought (lots of room, lol) and somewhat followed these steps: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/309/p/430/c/188 (I chose to format and change the label of the 32gb beforehand). Make sure your 3DS is off for this whole process!

You don't have to use 2 3DSes this way, but the original SD card becomes unusable for the 3DS afterwards (you can format it for anything else, though), as all the data it needs to function is on the new SD card. If you go the Save Data Transfer route, your data is wiped from one 3DS, which I'm not sure you'd want.

Hope I helped!

Last edited:
Back