• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop (UPDATED 7/10) MPF's Unorderable pawn shop kinda sorta (CLOSING SOON)

Town Name: Dawnisle
Mayor/Character name: Ry
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
Desired items: Wii U Console, the three art pieces
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing):2 TBT, 11760 IGB
Wishlist Offers (If trading):

Last edited:
Updated the list with a huge chunk of the goods you receive from Festivale! As I have little space and not much of an attachment to the items, everything must go!

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226
Pickup

I would like to buy, please: crab clock; office clock; platform; garden table; tennis racket; metal flagpole for 13 BTB.
Deal?

Last edited:
I would like all the items from the fishing tourney set, please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Name: Arashian
Mayor/Character name: Corrine
Desired items:
Flounder Table (x2) - 3 TBT per table
Crab Clock (x2) - 3 TBT per item
Dab Table (x2) - 3 TBT per item
Squid Chair (x2) - 3 TBT per item
Football Fish Lamp - 3 TBT
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 27 TBT

Sorry for the delay in response! Been busy for the past few days @_@

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226
Pickup

I would like to buy, please: crab clock; office clock; platform; garden table; tennis racket; metal flagpole for 13 BTB.
Deal?

If you're still looking for these items, They're all yours! I'll message you when I have you added.

I would like all the items from the fishing tourney set, please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Name: Arashian
Mayor/Character name: Corrine
Desired items:
Flounder Table (x2) - 3 TBT per table
Crab Clock (x2) - 3 TBT per item
Dab Table (x2) - 3 TBT per item
Squid Chair (x2) - 3 TBT per item
Football Fish Lamp - 3 TBT
Total TBT or IGB (If purchasing): 27 TBT

In regards to the crab clock, since the person above you asked for one as well, is it ok if I give you only one? That would make your overall total 24 BTB instead of 27.

I do! And I can trade right away if you can, please. I will add your FC now. Delivery or pickup?

I don't have any bushes currently in my inventory, no. But I haven't bought the ones in my garden shop today if you were interested in those (White azalea and pink hydrangea). No need to pay me directly since you'd be buying them straight from my store.

I wanted the wooden display stand, but could I ask what it means if the item is in bold?

bold and italics just means it was recently added

Ah oki thank you for letting me know, can i buy the wooden display stand? I can give you a cake dress in exchange?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you still need that from your wishlist

Back