• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [Updated 5/14, DIYS for NMT/TBT]🌿Cassoulet Provisions 🌱 [FS/T: rare DIYs, fossils, hybrids, and more!]

I have the peaches cardboard box, menu chalkboard (natural), mug (turquoise). Would you be willing to trade for the sauna heater diy and and however regular (white/red/yellow) roses you think would be fair?

Can I get the DIYs for:

Flower stand
Angled signpost
Bamboo doll
Bamboo sphere

I have the green tea and strawberry swirl soft serve lamps. I can pay for the rest in NMT?
hi! sure, that sounds great. i can trade the bamboo doll and sphere recipes for the lamps, and then that'd be 6NMT for the other two recipes. would that be okay?
I have the peaches cardboard box, menu chalkboard (natural), mug (turquoise). Would you be willing to trade for the sauna heater diy and and however regular (white/red/yellow) roses you think would be fair?
sure! at the moment i could trade x5 white and x3 each of red and yellow, would that work for you?

for both of you, if you're okay with these offers shoot me a dodo whenever you're ready! :)

Back