Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

@RoxasFan20
You might want to put those spoilers in a spoiler tag and put spoiler warning in the title of the thread if you are going to be announcing stuff that people don't yet know about. A lot of people, including myself, would appreciate discovering the new stuff we don't know about on our own. A lot of people coming into this thread haven't updated yet and I'm sure they would appreciate not being spoiled, since there is no warning that spoilers are being thrown out.. Just some advice. :)

MY CONCEPT OF TIME HAS BEEN NONEXISTENT SINCE THE PANDEMIC STARTED, SO I DEADASS HAD TO CHECK THE DATE TO MAKE SURE THAT ITS ACTUALLY WEDNESDAY AND IM NOT CRAZY AND IM?? i can’t play until tomorrow probably, but i’m so excited. 😭

Much like 1,000 because it was 1,000 bells in New leaf and 1000 nook miles in New Horizons lol

@RoxasFan20
You might want to put those spoilers in a spoiler tag and put spoiler warning in the title of the thread if you are going to be announcing stuff that people don't yet know about. A lot of people, including myself, would appreciate discovering the new stuff we don't know about on our own. A lot of people coming into this thread haven't updated yet and I'm sure they would appreciate not being spoiled, since there is no warning that spoilers are being thrown out.. Just some advice. :)

Agreed. I don't mind spoilers myself, since seeing =/= experiencing. But many others don't share this mindset.

Mine has been downloading for like 10 minutes but I’m almost there!

@RoxasFan20
Oh uh sorry I about that. I'll do that right now.

i was just checking tbt before starting my homework when i saw this thread and dropped everything to go install 2.0 😭 it's halfway through the download........ i can't believe it's live a day early .......

Yooo why this gotta drop while I'm at work now I can't concentrate 😂 (and why am I checking this forum while I'm at work 🤡 )

I also saw the maintenance pop-up earlier and was like, ok, guess I’m done playing tonight!

I, in fact, was not done playing tonight!

Back