Selling ❗Unorderable Shop❗- 10 TBT Art🎨, 25 TBT Gulliver🦆, 20 TBT Models🐟, 10 TBT Birthday🎂, 5 TBT Mom💘, 3 TBT Saharah🏜, 2 TBT Fossils🦕, 1 TBT Raffle🎈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
3rd out of 4 bumps today adds in 18 more pieces of art to the stock, including 4 real paintings and 1 real statue! Expect up to 20 more pieces of art during the next bump, which will be 2 hours after the last post.

And of course, there's the update.... wow, what an update! Still work in progress, but now introducing Gulliver items, Mom items, Saharah wallpaper and flooring, and fish/bug models!

hello, could I get 2 mom's handmade cakes, a candle set, and could I ask which variations of the aprons you have?
and by any chance do you have the chicks sweater and quilted pattern sweater?

hello, could I get 2 mom's handmade cakes, a candle set, and could I ask which variations of the aprons you have?
and by any chance do you have the chicks sweater and quilted pattern sweater?
No preference on the cakes or candle set? As for the aprons, I have the fruits and the family. For the sweaters, I have the chicks, animal, and teddy bear. Unfortunately no quilted pattern sweater however.

No preference on the cakes or candle set? As for the aprons, I have the fruits and the family. For the sweaters, I have the chicks, animal, and teddy bear. Unfortunately no quilted pattern sweater however.

okay! could I get the family apron, the chicks sweater, any candle set, and as for the cakes could I get chocolate, carrots and strawberry & flowers? so total 30 tbt if I worked that out correctly :)

okay! could I get the family apron, the chicks sweater, any candle set, and as for the cakes could I get chocolate, carrots and strawberry & flowers? so total 30 tbt if I worked that out correctly :)
30 TBT is correct! Got all those items in storage, grabbing now! Will PM you.

Hello Again! Could I get the cafe curtain wallpaper?

Edit: Oh I saw someone posted about it just now... my page wasn't updating. Do you only have one?

Hi again! Do you happen to have a horned hercules model - 2 (i regret selling all the insect: that i had in my storage since i thought i didn’t want a model of it ><), giraffe stag (2), walking stick (2), tarantula, betta models, and golden stag model?

I have more tbt in my abd if you do (so don’t be alarmed by the amount of tbt that’s showing).

Hi again! Do you happen to have a horned hercules model - 2 (i regret selling all the insect: that i had in my storage since i thought i didn’t want a model of it ><), giraffe stag (2), walking stick (2), tarantula, betta models, and golden stag model?

I have more tbt in my abd if you do (so don’t be alarmed by the amount of tbt that’s showing).
Seemed like with over half of the models in stock I could've been more helpful here, but unfortunately I only have the golden stag model from this list :censored:

hey, hate to be annoying bc we just traded, but is it possible I could get the cat, dog and bird mom homemade cakes, and a right ptera wing fossil? total 17 tbt. tysm :)

hey, hate to be annoying bc we just traded, but is it possible I could get the cat, dog and bird mom homemade cakes, and a right ptera wing fossil? total 17 tbt. tysm :)
Going to double check but I think my only cat cake just sold, and unfortunately don't have the dog and bird. Still interested in the right ptera wing fossil for 2 TBT? Sorry about that!

I suppose I should get updating on specific designs for those items :)

Going to double check but I think my only cat cake just sold, and unfortunately don't have the dog and bird. Still interested in the right ptera wing fossil for 2 TBT? Sorry about that!

I suppose I should get updating on specific designs for those items :)

it's completely fine! yeah I'll still take the right ptera wing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back