Giveaway ❤❤ unlimited free gifts for you ❤❤

This is very kind of you! I'd love a gift, please. My town is Cutetown and I love brownies. My FC is either in the side bar or in my sig. I've also opened my gate. I have a path in front of my station. Sorry about that. Thank you!

I would like a gift, please! Thank you for doing this! :)My town is Linkston, the secret word is brownie, and my friendcode is 3840-7641-2760.

I'd like a gift, my town is Arashian, the secret word is brownie, and my friend code is 0275-7573-9598

EDIT: I'll open my gate when you can confirm that you're available? I don't want to leave my gate open for hours upon end.

Last edited:
I'd like 3 gifts please, my town is Cyancape , the secret word is brownie, and my friendcode is 4485-3752-9710.
Thank you so much for doing this and I will have 3 wrapping papers for you when you visit.

I don’t remember if I did this yet, if not I’d love to! Word is brownie, my town is Nothing ^_^ FC in the side

Last edited:
I'd like a gift, my town is Rosewood, the secret word is brownie, and my friendcode is 0361-9800-2444
So generous

I'd like a gift please! :) Friendcode is in my sidebar and my town name is Growth. The secret word is brownie.

Back