• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

UM

im bad with stringing up words, sorry if anything sounds confusing
the ending was so heart warming ♥ and im sorry for everything you've dealt with, i really hope things get better later on. you seem like an amazing & sweet person. im disappointed we havent crossed paths sooner, and im really impressed that you held up after everything

im so glad im not the only one who hated gym - i'd always get anxiety when we do units such as softball, swimming, basketball, etc while all the other students in my class were athletic. i would pretty much get scolded by everyone every time messed up for the team, which got pretty irritating. its only like the second week of school for me and im already getting anxiety attacks & just feeling like crying all day, but after reading this, i have higher hopes of my situation improving. as i already mentioned, i hope your situation improves as well

Last edited:
I hate gym myself -- My mom always pressures me to do sports like volleyball. I don't like volleyball because I hate wearing shorts in public. My legs are sort of hairy and I do not want to show them. Also, the shorts you wear for volleyball are so skimpy ~ I know, you have to wear those shorts so you move faster, but they're so short! I know what you're going through, I'm considering all the time if I should switch to the school where my uncle lives. But I'm always rethinking, saying no then yes, then no again.. But this time, I'm for real. I really want to switch schools..

I've never seen you, lilacvomit, until now. I really hope you get better, and all goes well c:
Have a nice day/night c::

I hate gym myself -- My mom always pressures me to do sports like volleyball. I don't like volleyball because I hate wearing shorts in public. My legs are sort of hairy and I do not want to show them. Also, the shorts you wear for volleyball are so skimpy ~ I know, you have to wear those shorts so you move faster, but they're so short! I know what you're going through, I'm considering all the time if I should switch to the school where my uncle lives. But I'm always rethinking, saying no then yes, then no again.. But this time, I'm for real. I really want to switch schools..

I've never seen you, lilacvomit, until now. I really hope you get better, and all goes well c:
Have a nice day/night c::

Yeah same here! I would wear my gym clothes over my uniform until the said something about it. lol
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im bad with stringing up words, sorry if anything sounds confusing
the ending was so heart warming ♥ and im sorry for everything you've dealt with, i really hope things get better later on. you seem like an amazing & sweet person. im disappointed we havent crossed paths sooner, and im really impressed that you held up after everything

im so glad im not the only one who hated gym - i'd always get anxiety when we do units such as softball, swimming, basketball, etc while all the other students in my class were athletic. i would pretty much get scolded by everyone every time messed up for the team, which got pretty irritating. its only like the second week of school for me and im already getting anxiety attacks & just feeling like crying all day, but after reading this, i have higher hopes of my situation improving. as i already mentioned, i hope your situation improves as well

Thank you! Same to you too!

im bad at wording so like pls dont take this in any wrong way or smt xD dont wanna come off as rude or anything?
im glad that you've started thinking in a new and, what seems to be, positive way. Im no good at sympathizing but I've had the same thoughts as you when i came to just wanting to kill myself. Im glad that this time of my life only lasted a year and I guess my personality has helped with me overcoming suicidal thoughts (i still get them though from time to time of course for a different reason). I find it disappointing when i here about what some of your classmates had said to you. It may be easy for me but tbh i try to say f*** it to any kind of bullying. Im quite the individualist :rolleyes:. I hope you dont feel bad about your weight or anything ;-; there is no standard to how a "normal girl" should be, in my opinion. (though society thinks this way...i could go on a whole rant) And yes to anyone else reading this and you lilacvomit, if you ever need to talk to someone just pm me bruh c: I hope you'll continue to live life to the fullest. *cheers*

im bad at wording so like pls dont take this in any wrong way or smt xD dont wanna come off as rude or anything?
im glad that you've started thinking in a new and, what seems to be, positive way. Im no good at sympathizing but I've had the same thoughts as you when i came to just wanting to kill myself. Im glad that this time of my life only lasted a year and I guess my personality has helped with me overcoming suicidal thoughts (i still get them though from time to time of course for a different reason). I find it disappointing when i here about what some of your classmates had said to you. It may be easy for me but tbh i try to say f*** it to any kind of bullying. Im quite the individualist :rolleyes:. I hope you dont feel bad about your weight or anything ;-; there is no standard to how a "normal girl" should be, in my opinion. (though society thinks this way...i could go on a whole rant) And yes to anyone else reading this and you lilacvomit, if you ever need to talk to someone just pm me bruh c: I hope you'll continue to live life to the fullest. *cheers*

Thank you! Nowadays, I also say f*** it to bullying as well. I heard it all so many times that it doesn't really affect me anymore.

Back