• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

UK/European Players Community

Tommi

@tommiplaysgames
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6827-5298-3488
Feedback
100% (40) +
Hey guys,

I've made this thread to make it easier for other players who live in Europe to find other players who are online at the same time, sometimes it's hard to catch people because of time zone differences so hopefully this will make it a LOT simpler!

When you reply let us know where you live and what time you usually play, and make sure to PM other people you add so they know to add you back.

See you online! c:

Last edited:
Great I'll add you!
Anyone else? There's got to be more UK players out there.

I'm from New Zealand, 19, but I have the European copy and 3DS. There are tons of mature European players from Europe and UK on this site. You'll find some. For me however, I only play the game time to time. You don't need to add me. ^^;

Last edited:
Great, I'm gonna add you guys and hopefully will see you soon! :D

Added all you guys, make sure to add me back :)

Once we visit each other once we can add on the best friend feature to visit for any reason, anytime. :D Yay people in my time zone!

Adding everyone on here :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw we should organize a meet in someone's town maybe? To set up in game messaging?

I'm up for adding people here - tell me if you've added me so that I can add you.

I'm from the uk, have added some here on this thread due to being online and trading with them. No need to add me as I'm sure we'll trade sooner or later anyways, that is if we haven't already.

Added you Jarrad, already had you Sevenperry from a trade ^,^

How about me all meet up later tonight? I'm playing Fantasy Life at the minute but I'll be back on AC tonight.

Back