UK/European Players Community

Hey, I'm also from UK and quite active. I'll try and add everyone here, so add me back :)

Added you too Tom, hope to catch you soon!

Any other players out there?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some active grown up players who are online when I am. I'm from the UK so looking for other players in GMT. Let me know and we can trade FC's! c:

Hey i live in the Netherlands but my english is in fairly good shape so that shouldn't be a problem!!

Hey Tommi, how about collecting all the FCs so far into your first post for the newer people to catch up? Might seem a little less daunting coming into a large thread if everyone is in one place :)

Hey Tommi, how about collecting all the FCs so far into your first post for the newer people to catch up? Might seem a little less daunting coming into a large thread if everyone is in one place :)
Good idea!

Also, I've added several on here but they haven't added me back, please let me know if you're not going to (I don't mind lol) as I'm running out of space on my roster. Never thought I'd be saying that haha.

Good idea!

Also, I've added several on here but they haven't added me back, please let me know if you're not going to (I don't mind lol) as I'm running out of space on my roster. Never thought I'd be saying that haha.

Yeah! sorry if anyone added me (I really don't know, except for Tommi) and I didn't add back, I usually just add when I do trades or signatures. I'm not an "extroverted" player and I'm not looking to play multiplayer without specific objetive, I just want to offer help and do the things easier for other players in closer timezones :) I'm most comfortable with polite helpfulness, I hope ya'll understand!

Still, I don't erase people yet as I don't have that many added, so anyone is welcome to ask for help if I'm online and that stuff! I'm usually free and I hope that having someone active around the same times it's pleasant ^_^

Last edited:
No it's not too late, let's keep this thread going so we find more people online when we are :3
I'll add you now and can meet up today :)

I keep forgetting about this thread! sorry, I'll add you now. (Hope you haven't deleted me haha)

I lived in the UK for 2 years does that count!? Haha! i'm from the Netherlands! I'm still working on my town but would love to see what you guys did to yours! Add me if you want to! My native fruit is peaches!

Back