• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabby

Ancient Member
Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Well I have a sore throat and a runny nose.I couldnt sleep for crap last night.I can barley talk.I am laying on the couch with my laptop drinking gatorade.I think I got it from my dad...

DarthGohan1 said:
Feel better soon! My bro is pretty sick too.
Thank you.I am feeling beter than I did yesterday..Hope sn feels better.

Huh, I know how ya' feel. I still have strep throat. (See m' thread called "Strange Question, but I'm askin' it" that I made yesterday).

I can't stand it....I can't eat anything, or talk, or much else.

Try Halls Cherry-flavored cough drops. Thats helped me the best so far. That, and 3 shamrock shakes (all in one day, thats right.

:p )

Gengar said:
Huh, I know how ya' feel. I still have strep throat. (See m' thread called "Strange Question, but I'm askin' it" that I made yesterday).

Try Halls Cherry-flavored cough drops. Thats helped me the best so far. That, and 3 shamrock shakes (all in one day, thats right.

I had the last cherry cough drop today.I a having to write on a piese of paper just to tell people what I need to tell people.

Gabbylala said:
Gengar said:

I had the last cherry cough drop today.I a having to write on a piese of paper just to tell people what I need to tell people.
I did just the same!!!!!!!

Trust me, the coughdrops help. Try to get more....if possible, that is.

Well my throat hurts worse than yesterday.Atleast I could talk a little yesterday.Now I cant talk at all.Mh mom is goinging to get me 2 bags of cherry cough drops.

Gabbylala said:
Well my throat hurts worse than yesterday.Atleast I could talk a little yesterday.Now I cant talk at all.Mh mom is goinging to get me 2 bags of cherry cough drops.
Make sure they're "Halls".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back