• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UGH! This has gone from bad to good to worse

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
After months of trying I was so happy when bigtop told me he was finally moving. He's gone now,yay! So today I see a new spot marked off for a house. I check the sign, this space reserved for......Purrl! NOOOOOOOOO! First off I already have two cats in town(kitty and felicity) so I don't need another and secondly I hate Purrl. I had her in my town back in the gc version and she was awful. And did I forget to mention that the spot for her house destroyed 2 of my mango trees? GRRRRRR!
Why me? Why can't I ever get the cute nice girls? I have to get the stuck up ones! Guess I'm back to square one, get purrl gone asap! My work is never done. Oh how I wish Molly had moved in, sigh.

Last edited:
Everybody thinks they have it worse off haahah...
Purrl isn't that bad.. B'(

D: I'm sorry to hear that you don't like Purrl. She's my favourite, but I understand that we all have our own tastes.

If you're interested in better controlling which villagers move in/out, I recommend a combination of the reset trick + stalking the Villager Trading Plaza here, r/AdoptMyVillager, and various adoption blogs on tumblr (such as acnladopt & villagertrade). It can get frustrating at times, but if you're diligent, you can get villagers you want (especially if you're not all that picky)!

To get rid of her faster, make friends with her. Friends have a higher chance to request to move. Or you can try the ignore method (which takes longer imo) but you cant have already talked to her, cant even greet her for the ignore method to work decently. If you get her into boxes and I have a free spot I'd like to take her <.< she looks cute. I've been wanting a cat but I keep getting hero and villian types >.<

Back