• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Uchi shall not move out...

budewarmin

Espurr
Bells
Mailbox
The annoying uchi will not budge out of my town... damn her I tt 1,5 years mind you.

Not in one piece of course since that would do nothing, she is stuck there like a permanent rock with cheap make up...

lmao not even after an entire year and a half. i think you gotta suck it up and deal with her ; p

who is it?

I feel like I'm the only one who actually likes uchis...?

Yeah, I know the feel. I don't TT, but the one villager I'm desperate to kick out of my town happens to be the only one who has never tried to leave.

i love the uchi villager type but i'm sooo picky about villagers themselves, i have agnes right now and it's terrible. i just want a cuter uchi instead of an ugly pig : -(

I'm a fan of Agnes! Of course, I don't expect everyone to have the same taste as me. Who'd you like instead?

I'm a fan of Agnes! Of course, I don't expect everyone to have the same taste as me. Who'd you like instead?

i like paula tbh, the designs of the other uchis are too busy for my taste. and i don't like pig villagers lmao

I have never had Rocket ask to move. Deirdre, on the other hand, has asked a few times. I was also TTing to get Erik to move (to my other town), and Rocket never asked. Because I had a specific goal in mind with that exercise, I wouldn't have had her move at that time anyway.

i feel this same way with Paula. Just without TT'ing tho.

The one and only time she asked to leave, i said yes and then she refused to leave. After that, not a ping.

try being rude. it's how i got paula to gtfo of my town. go to talk and then choose the second option, beat the crap out of her with your net and push that pig around! and don't let her buy any items at retail. when she gets interested, tell her not to buy. it took me about a week of doing all those things contantly to move paula out.
now if i could only get her out of my main street...

I think all of the uchis are ugly.

i find Shari to be adorable c:
but i agree there are some fugly ones ( ? ▽ ` )ゞ

Charlise is moving in tomorrow. Can I get a c-r-a-p?
crap.
She seems okay. I'll have to see, though.

I like Muffy personally, but Phoebe finally left my town. Thanks god! I thought she would never go, had the same problem with Ruby... I bet no one is gonna get the joke if I mention Supernatural Ruby who also never wanted to go....

Yeah, I know the feel. I don't TT, but the one villager I'm desperate to kick out of my town happens to be the only one who has never tried to leave.

i like their personality type but they're just so tacky looking... :c

i had two i really liked (a frog and a goat, forgot their names so i guess i ultimately didn't like them as much as i thought i did) but katt won't move her damn house out of my town, no matter how often i hit/push/ignore her. for every other villager i wanted to get out it worked but she seems almost comfortable getting bullied. she still sends me letters every other day. go awayyy, nobody likes you.

what about Pashmina? ;~;

I like the uchis. I think Agnes is adorable xD I just dislike her name.

I have Dierdre - I think she's one of the cutest deer because she's brown (not pink or blue or whatever) so she actually looks like a deer.

Back