• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UC of the Day

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
UC of the Day

I decided to start this because AC for the GameCube seems to be becoming forgotten. Every day I will post a UC for a new item and give information about that item. Here is a little information about codes that I wrote for the ACAC.
There are a few things you should know about codes in Animal Crossing. First, there are three different types of codes, personal, universal, and contest. A Personal Code (PC) is the most normal code in AC; it requires your name and town. A Universal Code (UC) does not need a name or town and can be used by anyone. UCs may not always work for you, but untradable items can not be obtained with PCs. A Contest Code (CC), like a Personal Code, requires your name and town. However, when you use it Nook may say you didn

6/19/06
<big><big><big>G Logo</big></big></big><big><big>

xWjlYoBQ#Y3KRK
QOoBzFCmvSgQnj

glogoth5.jpg

Price: 2500 Bells
Theme/Series/Set: Nintendo Set
Available: Tom Nook's Shop
Group: A
Feng Shui: Special

The G Logo is a 3D version of the GameCube's Logo. It's size is 1 x 1 and it can be placed on the floor or a table. It's set, the Nintendo Set, includes many rare items, such as the Mario and Lugi Tropheys, the Arwing, and the Master Sword. The set also includes the N Logo, which is the N64 version of the item. It's in the special feng shui catagory, so that means it gives you luck no matter where you place it in your house.

6/20/06
<big><big><big>Cabana Table</big></big></big><big><big>

hiAJkGizseLz7t
vttx#a7tjdI2p8

cabanatableby9.jpg

Price: 1800 Bells
Theme/Series/Set: Cabana Series
Feng Shui: none

The Cabana Table is the table for the Cabana Series. It's a 2 x 1 table with a glass top. With the Cabana Series completed, you will obtain atleast 48,000 more HRA points. The Table is the only piece of furniture in the Cabana Series that can have an item on top of it (there is no end table, etc.)

6/21/06
<big><big><big>Toilet</big></big></big><big><big>

KfbFhjDBjULTsx
vfsJUY54pqVgR5

toiletmv0.jpg

Price: 1800 Bells
Theme/Series/Set: Household Items
Feng Shui: None

The toilet is a household set item, You can sit on the item and when you get off it will flush!

:p There is also a Super Toilet that you can get from Redd. It only takes up 1 space. Your basement is a great place for the Toilet! I have it in my house.

:D

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
UC of the Day

I decided to start this because AC for the GameCube seems to be becoming forgotten. Every day I will post a UC for a new item and give information about that item. Here is a little information about codes that I wrote for the ACAC.
There are a few things you should know about codes in Animal Crossing. First, there are three different types of codes, personal, universal, and contest. A Personal Code (PC) is the most normal code in AC; it requires your name and town. A Universal Code (UC) does not need a name or town and can be used by anyone. UCs may not always work for you, but untradable items can not be obtained with PCs. A Contest Code (CC), like a Personal Code, requires your name and town. However, when you use it Nook may say you didn

I haven't done this in a while... I'll try to remember in the future. :eh:

8/10/06
<big><big><big>Cabin Bed</big></big></big><big><big>

@cRPGaWfmV8zlZ
XDLAHrtfLPR@xh

cabinbedlz4.jpg

Price: 2400 Bells
Theme/Series/Set: Cabin Series
Feng Shui: Red

The Cabin Bed, is of course, the bed for the cabin series. It's size is 2 x 1 and you can jump up onto by moving towards one of it's sides. When your character is on top of it, he closes his eye and "goes to sleep". The bed has a wood frame and a pattern on the blankets that match the cabin series. It also goes well with the fireplace and can help make your house feel warm and cozy.

:wub:

Back