• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Tv series that you know almost every episode to

Not counting anime it'd have to be Scrubs, South Park, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, Friends, and Avatar:LA.
If I include anime it would have to be Macademi Wasshoi, BRS, Lucky Star, Saint Seiya (original and Lost Canvas), and Gundam 00.
I have watched each of those at least 5 times (all seasons).

The first four seasons of Futurama + the first three TV movies.

My parents bought me the box sets for the first four seasons one Christmas (2004 or 2005 I think) when we were still living in England. I'd already seen most of them on television, but I was obsessed with the show so that didn't stop me watching them again. And again. And again. Especially over the summer holidays when I would usually get bored. When I can't sleep I'll watch it... the episode Where No Fan Has Gone Before will usually make me nod off in under 10 minutes. And any time I've gotten sick (or just been hungover) in the past four years I've just watched the TV movies on repeat until I feel better. :p

FLCL >.>

But also firefly, and both of the Fullmetal series XD

Last edited:
When I was younger it would have been Spongebob.

But now, I dunno. uwu Anime, I guess?

Both Fullmetal Alchemist Shows and Both Movies and all Ovas
200px-Fullmetal_Alchemist_-_Brotherhood_-_DVD1.jpg
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
MLPFIM.jpg
Ninjago
NINHAGO.jpg
All Slayer Seasons
Slayers-anime-logo.jpg
Gravity Falls
GF.jpg
Sry, the rest just Words :I
Adventure Time
Sofia the First
Code Lyoko
The Office
Clannad
SpongeBob SquarePants
Last Airbender
FairlyOdd Parents
And more I cant think of at the moment

Last edited:
Modern Family, Supernatural, Scrubs, Seinfield, Pok?mon, Community, and sadly Two and a Half Men, before Charlie leaving the show.

I would say it would be Rugrats. I guess because watching Rugrats episodes, most of the story lines remind me of childhood experience-- the episodes are about discovering a world of grown-ups, family traditions, and curious wonders. I even remembered the episodes with Grandpa Boris and his stories.

Hmm....

Seinfeld
30 Rock
The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Malcolm in the Middle
Pok?mon season 1-8
King of the Hill
Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Game of Thrones
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

I think I should stop @___@

Family Guy
American Dad
Spongebob
Doctor Who
Fairly Odd Parents

Hmmm....

A good amount of Family Guy
Clerks(the animated series, really wish this would get revived!!! awesome humor)
A good amount of Regular show

annnnnnd...that's all I can think of atm. My memory's shoddy... ;-;

Last edited:
.....LOL!!! THAT is FREAKING AWESOME!! XD

..also Doctor Who! I remember a good amount of that show, episode-wise...

Last edited:
Back