• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

TV reciever for DS!

"Nintendo said it has no overseas plans for the digital broadcast card but is considering offering the browser feature abroad."

:huh:

shadow said:
"Nintendo said it has no overseas plans for the digital broadcast card but is considering offering the browser feature abroad."

:huh:
Rats... <_<

Gah, thats awesome! It stinks it won't come to the United States though.

:( But the internet would still be O.K I guess.

OddCrazyMe said:
JJRamone2 said:
so far its only a japan receiver and there are no plans to release it in US/Canada ever.
Plese Nintendo put it in US!
Uhh, they can't hear you.

:p

And overseas means North America, so the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Latin America.

Mino said:
OddCrazyMe said:
JJRamone2 said:
so far its only a japan receiver and there are no plans to release it in US/Canada ever.

And overseas means North America, so the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Latin America.
Oh well you can't never try.

^_^ Yet another anolgy by me!

OddCrazyMe said:
Mino said:
OddCrazyMe said:
JJRamone2 said:

Oh well you can't never try.

^_^ Yet another anolgy by me!

"Can't never try" is a double-negative (which is improper English), not an analogy. >__>

Back