TURNIPS SELLING FOR 568 BELLS!!

Is there any possibility that you will time travel back a few hours? It won't do anything to your town.

And can I come? :blush: I need to buy turnips first, though.
Ah, she said she doesn't time travel so IDK. This is why we are rushing to sell from the posts above.

Ah, she said she doesn't time travel so IDK. This is why we are rushing to sell from the posts above.

That's why I said "Is there any possibility that you will?". I wanted to see if maybe she'd change her mind.

That's why I said "Is there any possibility that you will?". I wanted to see if maybe she'd change her mind.

sorry i don't think there's time even if i do TT cause i'm still letting chibi.hoshi sell her lot and it's already 10:34pm :( i'll let you know if the prices are still high tomorrow morning!! there's hope cause yesterday's prices were not high at all

sorry i don't think there's time even if i do TT cause i'm still letting chibi.hoshi sell her lot and it's already 10:34pm :( i'll let you know if the prices are still high tomorrow morning!! there's hope cause yesterday's prices were not high at all

As long as it's not 6 am the next day there's still time to TT. The new day starts at 6 am, so there's plenty of time ^.^
But if it's not past 11 when Chibi.Hoshi is done selling her turnips, may I come visit?

Don't worry about me, you can time travel!

-----

And open again but you have to help me find Joan!

Last edited:
As long as it's not 6 am the next day there's still time to TT. The new day starts at 6 am, so there's plenty of time ^.^
But if it's not past 11 when Chibi.Hoshi is done selling her turnips, may I come visit?

Don't worry about me, you can time travel!
-----

And open again but you have to help me find Joan!

whoa that's a relief XoX
i'll time travel after i sell all my turnips then :D give me a sec tho

Ahh I am up for tomorrow too. You can still buy 94 from me dear.
I'll keep the price as long as needed.

QUESTION: if i TT back after 11pm will it still sell for the same price?
Uhhh.... I think so?

Last edited:
QUESTION: if i TT back after 11pm will it still sell for the same price?

I think so, as long as you time travel back before 6 am (for example, TT from 3 am back to 11 pm).

Last edited:
*poof* see you tomorrow. I'll pop in this thread to see if you are online. If not, PM me when you are!

Back