• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips at 636 (OFFLINE)

sapphpie

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (350) +

1. If you see your name in any of the groups below, then please add me immediately (even if it's not your turn)!
2. I will make a post in bold when it's a group's turn to go. Each group will have 10 minutes (from the time the post was made) to come to my town. After 10 minutes I am closing the gates.
3. Be respectful of my town; no stealing, running over flowers, picking fruits from trees, etc. And please, for the sake of time, no wandering around my town or shopping.
4. You can start selling once you come over. There is a specific path to/from Retail/Station that is described below. You are to only take that path. Do not go into the plaza (that's where the big tree is).
5. Everyone but the very last visitor in town may leave when they are through selling. If you are the last person selling, then wait at the station and I will end the session.
6. It's okay if you want to bring Katie over, but please let me know beforehand if you are bringing her with you.
7. Again, I'm short on time. Make sure you have all your turnips with you when you come over.

PATH YOU HAVE TO TAKE TO/FROM THE STATION/RETAIL:
Once you walk out of the station, head south until you see my Town Hall (on your right), then head left past the bushes and you'll see the Re-Tail. To get back to the station, keep heading to the right until you see the Town Hall, go north along the grassy bridge path and you'll be at the station. Feel free to run along this particular path.

Tips (in the form of bells) are GREATLY appreciated, but not necessary. I already have all the perfect fruits I need, and I don't want any items as I have no room to store them. Tips can be left by the station. :)

Group 1: Nayu (Done)
Group 2: Emilia, BibiTugland, Hazu (Done)
Group 3: milly, Ebony Claws, JunJun (Done)
Group 4: AppleCracker, twiggy23, djneked (Gates Open)
Group 5:
Group 6:
Group 7:
Group 8:
Group 9:
Group 10:

Last edited:
Me please! I'm Andrei from the "The Town"

Aw man, too bad i dont have wifi atm :(

May I be in a group for tomorrow? What time will you be on and also what is your timezone? ~<3

Could I come in tonight? I think I still have you added!

Aw man, too bad i dont have wifi atm :(

May I be in a group for tomorrow? What time will you be on and also what is your timezone? ~<3

Since I don't know when everyone will be on, I don't take early reservations. I also don't know what time I'll be hosting since I don't know how busy I'll be tomorrow, but my timezone is CST.

Last edited:
Since I don't know when everyone will be on, I don't take early reservations. I also don't know what time I'll be hosting since I don't know how busy I'll be tomorrow, but my timezone is CST.
Ahh, im one hour ahead~ also i'll be available the whole day tomorrow so i'll keep watch ^^ thank you<3

I've added everyone who has asked to come over to the list on the first page. I've added group one, so...

Gates are open for group 1!

To clarify, we can go to the post office ABD, right?

Are you doing other groups besides the first 3 tonight?

Thanks again, sapphpie! Your mayor is adorable, btw. Mine's in the process of a makeover, haha.

Back