• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips at 594 [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MysticDarkness13
Will you be allow any return visits? I don't want to be greedy or get in the way of people who haven't visited yet, but if you're willing, I can use the bells I just got to buy even more turnips for yet more bells. I'll gladly tip again as well! But I understand if you'd prefer no revisits. :)

(And of course I'd be okay with going in a later group, it doesn't have to be right this minute.)

@MysticDarkness13
Will you be allow any return visits? I don't want to be greedy or get in the way of people who haven't visited yet, but if you're willing, I can use the bells I just got to buy even more turnips for yet more bells. I'll gladly tip again as well! But I understand if you'd prefer no revisits. :)

(And of course I'd be okay with going in a later group, it doesn't have to be right this minute.)

Of course. I don't mind revisits. It's slow now so I'll allow you in with MustangMafia. I'll wait five more minutes to see if anyone else will be in the scone group

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I somehow overlooked that detail, analog. I do have quite a bit of tulips to sell, much appreciated

It's fine. I'll put you in he second group.

I would love to sell too ,analog, i have 5000 turnips and could really use a profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back