• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips at 594 [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everything's alright irl! Thanks for doing this :) I've got you added so ready to go when you are :3

Ok I somehow overlooked that detail, analog. I do have quite a bit of tulips to sell, much appreciated

@MysticDarkness13
Will you be allow any return visits? I don't want to be greedy or get in the way of people who haven't visited yet, but if you're willing, I can use the bells I just got to buy even more turnips for yet more bells. I'll gladly tip again as well! But I understand if you'd prefer no revisits. :)

(And of course I'd be okay with going in a later group, it doesn't have to be right this minute.)

@MysticDarkness13
Will you be allow any return visits? I don't want to be greedy or get in the way of people who haven't visited yet, but if you're willing, I can use the bells I just got to buy even more turnips for yet more bells. I'll gladly tip again as well! But I understand if you'd prefer no revisits. :)

(And of course I'd be okay with going in a later group, it doesn't have to be right this minute.)

Of course. I don't mind revisits. It's slow now so I'll allow you in with MustangMafia. I'll wait five more minutes to see if anyone else will be in the scone group

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I somehow overlooked that detail, analog. I do have quite a bit of tulips to sell, much appreciated

It's fine. I'll put you in he second group.

I would love to sell too ,analog, i have 5000 turnips and could really use a profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back