• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnips at 535! + Kicks is in town - 1 hour only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxen

Jacques Fan Club
Bells
Switch
6552-2325-6616
Blue Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Vesta
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Summer Shell
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (58) +
Nook's Cranny is now officially closed for the day. Thank you so much to everyone who dropped by for a visit tonight!
It was great being able to host you all and help you sell your turnips. :D

My turnip price skyrocketed for the first time today, so I'm opening up my town for this sort of thing (for the first time too).
Nook's Cranny closes in 53 minutes, so please be quick if you intend to drop by to sell your turnips! (I would have done this earlier, but I've been busy all day.)
Kicks is also available in the plaza if you want to check out what he's selling today.

Rules:
  1. Only one person at a time.
  2. Please post your character's name and town in this thread if you intend to visit to sell your turnips. It'll help me keep track of everyone and I'll be able to give you feedback in return accordingly.
  3. If you need to make multiple trips to sell your turnips, please let me know beforehand.
  4. Tips are appreciated, but not required!
To enter the queue, please head on over to the following Turnip Exchange link after you've read the rules and posted in this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Thanks for letting me know. I take it you're also making a single trip?

You're welcome! It was a pleasure being able to help you out. :)
Yes! Thankyou

Thanks for letting me know. Your turn should be coming up soon.
Hope you enjoy your turnip sales!
thanks again for hosting! i never dare to go big on buying turnips, hence the piddly tip, but i really appreciate you opening up your island.

thanks again for hosting! i never dare to go big on buying turnips, hence the piddly tip, but i really appreciate you opening up your island.
No worries! I can understand that as I was the same when it came to the previous AC games. My prices were never really that good, so I always bought as little as I could to avoid having a big loss on a bad week.

You're welcome! I'm glad you were able to drop by to sell your turnips. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back