• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips @ 592 (CLOSED)

May I come please? c:
Um... is it okay if I have a locker full? I'm just looking to sell them urgently. D:

I'm taking a break after Group 3, so it'll have to be some time after they are done. I'll add you to Group 4, though?

Gates are opened for Group 2!

Last edited:
I'm taking a break after Group 3, so it'll have to be some time after they are done. I'll add you to Group 4, though?

Gates are opened for Group 2!
Sure, that's fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry >.< I forgot to tell you, I posted this in another thread, since there's one more group left I can sell quicker, I've gotta go soon. D:
Please remove me from the list?

Last edited:
Do you mind if I come around again? I keep getting new turnips to sell!

Thank you very much! I've registered you.
My fc 4038-7445-7012, and my mii name is Alex if you'd like to delete me after. :p But I'll be Milly from Tiptree.

Do you mind if I come around again? I keep getting new turnips to sell!
Regarding your new rule, I was finished selling in Peque's town by the time I posted here. I am not scheduled anywhere else, but I understand if you don't want to host even more people.

Regarding your new rule, I was finished selling in Peque's town by the time I posted here. I am not scheduled anywhere else, but I understand if you don't want to host even more people.

I'll add you to group 4. Group 3 is done so I'm going to take a 15 minute break and then I'll be back to host some more!

Back