• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips @523 (CLOSED)

sapphpie

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (350) +
[[[CLOSED]]

Hi everyone. This is the THIRD time I'm doing this! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Like the title says, Reese is buying turnips for 523!

I'm going to put people into groups from here on out. I'll start with six groups of two, and if I have time I'll increase the number of groups.

PLEASE ADD ME BEFORE I OPEN THE GATES FOR YOUR GROUP. If you don't, then you'll get locked out and I'd rather not have to kick the other group members out just so you can get in. If you miss your turn, please post again saying you'd like to come over and you'll be placed in the next available spot (if there are any).

Rules are pretty obvious. No shopping around, no wandering off from the path described below, no talking to villagers, no picking up items from the ground, no running over flowers, etc.

I will update this first post when I've added your group members (I'm only adding one group at a time). Once you get into to town, feel free to start selling. When you're done, feel free to leave. I'll try to save periodically (but if I haven't saved in a long while, please let me know).

PATH YOU HAVE TO TAKE TO/FROM THE STATION/RETAIL:

Once you walk out of the station, head south until you see my Town Hall (on your right), then head left past the bushes and you'll see the Re-Tail. To get back to the station, keep heading to the right until you see the Town Hall, go north along the grassy bridge path and you'll be at the station. Feel free to run along this particular path.

My town name is Tater. Tips in the form of BELLS are greatly appreciated--no items please (my town is a mess). :)

Group 1:
Group 2:
Group 3:
Group 4:
Group 5:
Group 6:
Group 7:
Group 8:
Group 9:
Group 10:

Last edited:
FC: 2277 - 7151 - 4036
Name: Jordan
Town: Gallia

Thank you so much for doing this! c:

Haha, thanks for doing this! I would like to make dat money.

FC in side. Reila from Minuet :) Would you like some perfect pears as well as a tip?

Sounds good, thanks for helping out. c:

Mayor: Karen
Town: Mordor
FC: 4725-8142-5765

Thank you so much ! Will tip for sure :)

Mayor : Lynette
Town: MiraLuna
FC : 0834-2002-1735

Yukari
Gensokyo
0662-3626-3809

thank you very much

Last edited:
I'd love to come by! I'll absolutely leave you a tip. :)

Town: Ald'ruhn
Mayor: Doran (But I will likely be dropping by on my storage character, Deckar!)
FC: 4398-9556-3358

FC: 3883-6532-6165
Name: Nicksy
Town: caprica

I have 500 Turnips to sell (50 lots of 10). i'm there new so not quite sure how much to tip? Thank you ever so much for doing this!

darn, sorry i only joined on the 24th :( but still thank you for doing this for others, maybe next time i can come sell

Last edited:
I would like to come, thank you. :)

Town: Wakuwaku
Player: Katy
FC: 2766-8823-7222

Last edited:
FC: 3883-6532-6165
Name: Nicksy
Town: caprica

I have 500 Turnips to sell (50 lots of 10). i'm there new so not quite sure how much to tip? Thank you ever so much for doing this!

darn, sorry i only joined on the 24th :( but still thank you for doing this for others, maybe next time i can come sell

Edited it (for the last time, lol). You must have joined before today to come over. I think that's fair enough now. :)

ALSO

My friend is currently selling his turnips so it'll probably be another 25-20 minutes before I add people and open my gates.

Last edited:
thank you, thank you, thank you! you are soooo awesome for this :D

What is a good amount to tip for 500 turnips? sorry for the neebish question lol

Back