• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Turnip Prices @520 Bells [Closed, Finishing up orders]

Mello

Bells
Switch
7223-7682-8611
Feedback
100% (48) +
662ba98b4c.png

I'm looking to take a maximum of 12 people, but it'll be separated into groups of 4.

I'd like to ask for materials, whether that be iron ore, wood (any kind), gold ore, whatever you've got.

If materials are not satisfactory for you, then I will accept a portion of your profits, that being a flat rate of 200k per visit.

If you wish to repeat visit, I'll work through the line of 12 people before I get back to you. If any of the 12 are not planning on repeating, then I guess I can add another person to the line.

I'll DM those interested with the dodo code and we can get started.

Lastly, if you visit my island, the terrain is a bit confusing, but as a general tip: Once you leave the airport, head to the right side of my island and run up the inclines. You'll then be able to hop onto the rocks to cross the water in order to reach my store.

Last edited:
I sold my turnips at yours earlier! good luck hosting and I hope it goes smoothly :) <3

Oh hey Selbi.

Also, the first group is now selling. Once they're done, we can start on group 2, if there's any interest.

Well, if nobody else is interested in the next 10 minutes, I'm going to stop monitoring this thread/forums.

I sold earlier, tysm again! I hope you have a smooth hosting session c:

Hi hi, may I come please? I'll bring a bunch of softwood stacks :) I'll probably need to fit in 3 visits if possible at all. But I'll settle for what you can accommodate me for! Thank you!

Oh, I’m interested if you’re still accepting people! :)

What materials do you need most?

I'd like to visit! i would need to make multiple trips so i can bring a stacks of materials per trip (wood, iron, clay)

I’m also interested if you’re still accepting people!

edit: I have iron to share!

I'd like to join as well if there's room :) Can bring mats!

Back