• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnip Help Question

-Mars-

Hunny?
Bells
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Snowman
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
As I continue completing Nook Miles achievements I am stuck on one, "Cornering The Stalk Market" the fifth and final part, invest 10,000,000 bells in the stalk market, I have my progress now virtually impossible, I can no longer log on at the timeframe Daisy Mae comes to sell turnips because now my mother works on Sundays and when Daisy Mae comes I'm supposed to take care of my dog during that time and even so I have always struggled getting turnips because it's a once in a blue moon I can catch Daisy Mae in time, so now the only way I can complete this achievement is going to happy home paradise on Mondays and Joan gives me 30 or 50 or 100 Turnips depending, the fact I don't ever time travel and I can only get a maxim of 100 turnips per week and turnip prices can be as low 20 bells and as high as 660 bells per turnip means this is gonna take who knows how long to complete this since I can't just go buy as many turnips as I can afford from Daisy Mae, which brings me to my question, if I sell turnips I get from other people will it count towards my achievement? If so would it be possible for someone to time travel and spawn me Daisy Mae so I can just buy my own turnips or is that not possible to do? As you can see my progress needs a lot of work :(
2022040617560700_s[1].jpg

Yes if you sell turnips on other people's islands it will count towards your achievement. Also you can always go back to your island that has Daisy Mae and buy turnips from her then go to someone else's island that is selling turnips for a high price.

Yes if you sell turnips on other people's islands it will count towards your achievement. Also you can always go back to your island that has Daisy Mae and buy turnips from her then go to someone else's island that is selling turnips for a high price.
Can I buy(not sell) Turnips from other people's Daisy Mae and will it count towards my achievement? Also what if I obtained turnips from someone else giving them to me will it still count towards my goal if I'm selling turnips I got from other people?

Can I buy(not sell) Turnips from other people's Daisy Mae and will it count towards my achievement? Also what if I obtained turnips from someone else giving them to me will it still count towards my goal if I'm selling turnips I got from other people?
Well no, it has to be from your own island. Let me clarify. If you choose to buy turnips from someone's island it won't work, because it will not change your turnip price and it won't count towards your achievement. You have to always buy turnips from your own island when Daisy Mae is there so that way it actually counts towards your achievement and it affects to the turnip price.

I am not sure about the whole getting turnips from someone else. As far as I am concerned and someone may correct me, but if you get turnips from someone else that just hands it to you then it may not count towards your achievement.

Just so you know I completed that achievement several times and if you ask how, I've been relying on my 2nd switch to do that. I was buying turnips from Daisy Mae, then I had to go to my 2nd island that had a high price, sell it there and then it counted towards the achievement. Thats all I know. I am sorry if this doesn't help you.

Well no, it has to be from your own island. Let me clarify. If you choose to buy turnips from someone's island it won't work, because it will not change your turnip price and it won't count towards your achievement. You have to always buy turnips from your own island when Daisy Mae is there so that way it actually counts towards your achievement and it affects to the turnip price.

I am not sure about the whole getting turnips from someone else. As far as I am concerned and someone may correct me, but if you get turnips from someone else that just hands it to you then it may not count towards your achievement.

Just so you know I completed that achievement several times and if you ask how, I've been relying on my 2nd switch to do that. I was buying turnips from Daisy Mae, then I had to go to my 2nd island that had a high price, sell it there and then it counted towards the achievement. Thats all I know. I am sorry if this doesn't help you.
Okay Thank you so much! If your unsure whether or not getting turnips from someone else will work I will have to test it out with a small amount of turnips from someone else and if it doesn't add to my achievement I guess the only way to complete it is getting turnips from Joan on Mondays from HHP I guess this will take a super long time to complete it but at least I know it's still possible.

Okay Thank you so much! If your unsure whether or not getting turnips from someone else will work I will have to test it out with a small amount of turnips from someone else and if it doesn't add to my achievement I guess the only way to complete it is getting turnips from Joan on Mondays from HHP I guess this will take a super long time to complete it but at least I know it's still possible.
Just so you know if you had multiple residents on your account its possible to get more turnips from Joan from Happy Home Paradise. As you said its only on Monday and keep in mind the amount you get is RNG. Sometimes she will give you 30, 50, or sometimes 100 turnips. I tested this recently and I can confirm this, so keep that in mind.

Just so you know if you had multiple residents on your account its possible to get more turnips from Joan from Happy Home Paradise. As you said its only on Monday and keep in mind the amount you get is RNG. Sometimes she will give you 30, 50, or sometimes 100 turnips. I tested this recently and I can confirm this, so keep that in mind.
Ooh! I have three residents that all have HHP this will make it go by faster I didn't know you could do that! Yay! Your a life saver!

Selling turnips bought from another Player counts towards your achievement.
2nd Island Player 2 bought turnips and dropped them on the ground for both Islands. Main Island Player 1 picked them up and returned to her island. After selling 3 pockets full she completed her achievement. 2nd Island Main Player did the same thing and completed her turnip achievements.

Selling turnips bought from another Player counts towards your achievement.
2nd Island Player 2 bought turnips and dropped them on the ground for both Islands. Main Island Player 1 picked them up and returned to her island. After selling 3 pockets full she completed her achievement. 2nd Island Main Player did the same thing and completed her turnip achievements.
Thank you so much for confirming my question, now all I need to do is look for someone on TBT who wants to sell me their turnips and I will also do that thing VanitasFan26 said.

Back