• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

tting while moving villagers

Yoosung

pm if you stan loona
Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
hello! i have a question, it's a bit complicated to explain so i'll just make an example to easen it out:
i have ankha in boxes
in the game, it's currently 17.35.
i want to make sure she's still there for a while
is it safe to go back to another hour (like 9.00 am) or will the villager move out?

To my understanding that should be fine as long as you stay within the same day (6am - 6am)

The reset time is actually 5 AM now, not 6 AM.
That said, when you TT backwards, even days to weeks, they will not move out. But if you go forward past 5 AM, they will leave. : )

That said, when you TT backwards, even days to weeks, they will not move out. But if you go forward past 5 AM, they will leave. : )
Oh i didnt know that!!

I believe that isn't true? Maybee... they're talking about NH..??
However. Let's say, It's April 13th, and Ankha is supposed to box up; on 14th. If you TT backwards in this situation she'll simply be boxed up as TTing backwards (regardless how far) counts as same as 1 day forward in terms of "new day".

Back