• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trying to complete the "Zap" clothing collection.

Shadow's Wrath

Bells
Winter Mittens
Heh.....you can prolly tell why I'm doing this from the Topic Description.....lol.....

Anyway, I'll pay 1,000 bells for each of the suits and the Helmets, respectively.

EDIT: I can up the price to 4,000 Bells for all of them together if anyone is desperate for cash.....

I need the following:
-Red Zap Helmet
-Green Zap Helmet

Meet me at my town. My gate will be open all day today. If you want to go to Nook's or anywhere else in my town, just follow the patterns and they'll lead you to anyplace that would be important. I'll be busy doing stuff, so don't expect me to talk much. And like it says in my sig, I don't have Wii Speak or a keyboard, so expect delayed responses and misspelled messages. (I HATE that damn text system..... >_<)

See you there. ^_^

Ah....I see you have Pokemon Platinum......

Care to exchange friend codes? I'm not the best battler in the world, but I try to be a good opponent......

Still have to beat all parts of the game, though. Maybe we can finish each other's Pokedexes.....?

Shadow's Wrath said:

Care to exchange friend codes? I'm not the best battler in the world, but I try to be a good opponent......

Still have to beat all parts of the game, though. Maybe we can finish each other's Pokedexes.....?
Maybe.

Sadly, my brother is hogging the Wii right now so I can't come over.

Tom said:
Shadow's Wrath said:

Maybe.

Blast it.....well like I said, my doors will be open all day so come over when you can. I'll be ready when you do......

Shadow's Wrath said:
Tom said:
Shadow's Wrath said:

Maybe.

Blast it.....well like I said, my doors will be open all day so come over when you can. I'll be ready when you do......
Deal's done.

I'm also reviving the topic....eh.....

Sarah! said:
I have all zap stuff. o_O
Sweet. Care to make a deal? My gate is already open, so I'll register you posthaste to let you in.

Also, in a bit over 30 minutes, I'll be finding out my Turnip Price for the rest of the day. I'll report it in the proper thread.....

Shadow's Wrath said:
Sarah! said:
I have all zap stuff. o_O
Sweet. Care to make a deal? My gate is already open, so I'll register you posthaste to let you in.

Also, in a bit over 30 minutes, I'll be finding out my Turnip Price for the rest of the day. I'll report it in the proper thread.....
Registered! Come on over!

Back