• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trivia Notice [Update]

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Arcade Tokens
All right everyone, I've got Trivia back and running. I also have the theme and everything worked out. Your word has been heard, and the time of trivia will now be 9:00 Eastern time. Trivia now has also been moved to the First Saturday of every month. Our topic? Well, hm...let's go with Metroid. Haven't done that one yet. So, get ready, as our next Trivia meet is August 5, in TBT's *Finally* working IRC chatroom.

TBT Trivia Rules, Regulations, And Stuff Like That

Also, I'd like to say now that one week before Trivia, All Trivia ranks will be taken away from anyone that holds them. This is due to that I've lost track of who should have what for how long, so I'm going to go ahead and take them away, and start with a clean slate, in a way.

Back