• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Tripping and King Tut's mask are back. Assuming bad luck is as well

can’t wait for my island rep to be as clumsy as i am irl😍

if katrina isn’t brought back for the fall update, there will be hands Thrown

YEEES!!! This is great news especially to people getting nothing but fakes when Redd visits. They may make it so that with lucky items you have a higher chance at genuine art!

I can't find any NPC on my island this morning. Is it because of bad luck? Is Luna the NPC? (I talked to her last night) Is Katrina? (I'm new to the game so I don't know who that is.) Is anyone else not seeing an NPC?

Update: Sorry, it was Flick hiding. I didn't realize the NPC schedule had changed so much. This week I haven't had any NPCs in the plaza except KK Slider (for my birthday).

Reactions: JSS
The one thing they brought back that I wished they didn't lol. I hated this is NL. I never wanted to get my lucky item as it was just tedious to me plus I hated not being able to run until I got said item.

Oh well, what can you do.

Reactions: JSS
The one thing they brought back that I wished they didn't lol. I hated this is NL. I never wanted to get my lucky item as it was just tedious to me plus I hated not being able to run until I got said item.

Oh well, what can you do.
I can see that but there were clothing items that gave you good luck regardless of what your lucky item for the day was. Going by HHA's lucky items guide in this game the kanji tee is one of them. It needs testing but maybe it's actually lucky now, and it may still work if you wear it under a wand outfit/wetsuit. Fingers... crossed?

Oh god no, I was glad it wasn't in the game...not that I ever wore the mask but tripping is one thing I could be without, sigh.

Honestly the tripping was rare for me, but it did bother me in the game sometimes.
I haven't experienced it yet in NH, so I don't really have an opinion on it there.

Back