• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trees

.IE.

Disabled Account
Bells
I was looking at the trees in the trailers and I decided to make a thread about what I see:

In the First Animal Crossing 3DS Trailer.
In this trailer, I saw a money tree at the top left corner by a rock on 0:05.

Also, in the most recent trailer, I saw a strange little thing here.
Is it possible to have more than one native fruit, as shown in this trailer 0:01-0:04, a peach and cherry tree?

Also, just to put it out there, the confirmed fruits are (in order of appearance by trailer):
-Apples
-Cherries
-Oranges
-Pears
-Coconuts
-Peaches

I'm a bit puzzled and excited in this.

We'll have to wait and see!

Last edited:
Pretty stupid if the normal trees wouldn't return. Also you know that you can easy get a lot of different fruit in the series, even without internet?

I was looking at the trees in the trailers and I decided to make a thread about what I see:

In the First Animal Crossing 3DS Trailer.
In this trailer, I saw a money tree at the top left corner by a rock on 0:05.

Also, in the most recent trailer, I saw a strange little thing here.
Is it possible to have more than one native fruit, as shown in this trailer 0:01-0:04, a peach and cherry tree?

Also, just to put it out there, the confirmed fruits are (in order of appearance by trailer):
-Apples
-Cherries
-Oranges
-Coconuts
-Peaches

I'm a bit puzzled and excited in this.

We'll have to wait and see!

you make a really good point, I mean, it's not possible to wifi with anybody before even getting your house, so I don't see how the character obtained more than one native fruit.. I guess we'll have to see!

Pretty stupid if the normal trees wouldn't return. Also you know that you can easy get a lot of different fruit in the series, even without internet?

All tree's have been confirmed (Apple, Coconut, Cherry, Peaches, Oranges, Pears, Normal, and Cedar.), except money trees. I'm pretty sure that tree you said you'd seen is an Apple tree.

and yes, as Andy said it is possible to get all fruits with out internet. You'll probably start off with one fruit as always.

@MikeyBreeze if you send villagers a fruit in the mail they sometimes and often send you back a different fruit. That is what I did in Wild world and CF

@MikeyBreeze if you send villagers a fruit in the mail they sometimes and often send you back a different fruit. That is what I did in Wild world and CF

I did this, too.

I was wondering if there were going to be new fruits (and maybe vegetables)?

All tree's have been confirmed (Apple, Coconut, Cherry, Peaches, Oranges, Pears, Normal, and Cedar.), except money trees. I'm pretty sure that tree you said you'd seen is an Apple tree.

and yes, as Andy said it is possible to get all fruits with out internet. You'll probably start off with one fruit as always.

Do you know what trailer has the pear tree in it? I was disappointed that I hadn't seen it but maybe I missed it?

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?58884-Official-AC-3DS-information-thread.

pear.png

I'm really hoping that money trees make a comeback as I've got 25 of them in my Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube town and they all have 90.000 Bells each on them.

you make a really good point, I mean, it's not possible to wifi with anybody before even getting your house, so I don't see how the character obtained more than one native fruit.. I guess we'll have to see!
This was pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

Thanks, I was hoping Nintendo wouldn't have removed them...I love pears!

I'm really hoping that money trees make a comeback as I've got 25 of them in my Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube town and they all have 90.000 Bells each on them.

Animal Crossing Trailer.jpg They will. (click the picture, and sorry for the size, I tried to make it bigger but it wouldn't work)

I'm pretty sure they will be back.

Last edited:
They will. (click the picture, and sorry for the size, I tried to make it bigger but it wouldn't work)

Again. I'm pretty sure that's an apple tree. That was one the the first early trailers, and every fruit in that town is an apple. It even looks like an apple tree

Again. I'm pretty sure that's an apple tree. That was one the the first early trailers, and every fruit in that town is an apple. It even looks like an apple tree

Hmmm...it's hard to tell, we'd have to wait and see.

I was only listing the fruits. Of course there's regular and cedar, duh.

Also, sorry for the double post.

I was only listing the fruits. Of course there's regular and cedar, duh.

Also, sorry for the double post.

Wait, weren't you that one who went ***** please on TBT having a multiquote feature? Or was that someone else, if it was you... You're stupid

If it wasn't then nvm

It could have been that Natasha *****.

Wait, weren't you that one who went ***** please on TBT having a multiquote feature? Or was that someone else, if it was you... You're stupid

If it wasn't then nvm

It could have been that Natasha *****.

No...? o_O

Uhm...please sort out your facts before you accuse...

that's why I said if it was nvm. Anyway I could have sworn I wrote sorry in there if it wasn't you. since it wasn't then sorry.
I didn't accuse you of anything

Back